Network I Cannot Join a Network. Is This Bad News for my Channel?

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
So my channel has been extremely struggling with growth, and looking around, many people agree that a network could help this out, or at least get you a few extra views. However, despite me being on YouTube for 4 years, my channel still sadly hasn't reached the 10,000 views you need to join a network. Is the fact I can't get a network's support after so long bad news for my channel?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I don't really get the question here. It isn't bad news that you don't have 10 000 Views, it's just that you don't have 10000 Views yet. You can get there though if you try hard enough.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Networks should, and will never guarentee to get people more views, as this is really up to the content creator. They can however offer you tools and opportunities for you to gain views naturally. I wouldn't say its bad that you can get a network support after this amount of time as due to new rules you can't partner with a network until you have got the 10K views

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
I don't really get the question here.
Is it bad news that my channel is struggling and I can't join a network.
It isn't bad news that you don't have 10 000 Views, it's just that you don't have 10000 Views yet. You can get there though if you try hard enough.
I have been trying hard for 4 years now but still nothing.
They can however offer you tools and opportunities for you to gain views naturally.
And for my channel that would be enough. Just anything that would help my channel get out of this pit.
I wouldn't say its bad that you can get a network support after this amount of time as due to new rules you can't partner with a network until you have got the 10K views
Exactly, however I've been doing this for so long yet I still don't have the 10k to even get that support.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Don't judge the success of your channel too much on what other channel's growth that you have seen. The channels that you do see are the ones that get views. So you get a biased view of all the ones that get more views. If you put 500 people in a single room that would be a huge amount of people so even that is a great achievement.

That said 10k isn't impossible to get to, there are quite a few guides on these forums that could be helpful. I'd suggest try to join as many communities to do with your content as possible. Minecraft and Pokemon both have a lot of followers so there should be people interested.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So my channel has been extremely struggling with growth, and looking around, many people agree that a network could help this out, or at least get you a few extra views. However, despite me being on YouTube for 4 years, my channel still sadly hasn't reached the 10,000 views you need to join a network. Is the fact I can't get a network's support after so long bad news for my channel?
Channel growth depends for everyone, staying consistent and uploading regularly is the most important thing, if you are doing Youtube for 4 years but still haven't reached the 10K mark then i would advise to check the tips section here on how to improve your channel.

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
there are quite a few guides on these forums that could be helpful.
I have already read pretty much all guides available, yet as you can see with no success.
I'd suggest try to join as many communities to do with your content as possible. Minecraft and Pokemon both have a lot of followers so there should be people interested.
And for some reason in my channel's case no one is interested. I'm already part of a lot of them, yet they do not help at all. Things that often work just don't for my channel for some reason.
staying consistent and uploading regularly is the most important thing
Which I've been doing since my channel started, however things are still going badly.
if you are doing Youtube for 4 years but still haven't reached the 10K mark then i would advise to check the tips section here on how to improve your channel.
Like I said in a reply above, I've checked pretty much all available guides, etc. available. I even went trough stuff on this website and it was all just things I already do. And still for some reason I'm not even at that 10k. According to SocialBlade it will take me 2 and a half months more to reach it. I can't even make a thread in the reviews section of this forum which would be extremely helpful.