Gaming I dont know what to do anymore.......

Is my videoes good?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Not really... :/

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Flooster

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey! My name is flooster.
On my youtube channel I play most of all GTA 5. But probably gonna play some other games as well.
I am working for about 1-5 hours with my videoes.
BUT THE PROBLEM IS:
People dont notice my videoes. I have tried everything to get people to notice my videoes.
I spend a lot of time making videoes. I get some comments, but no more subscribers.
I am setting up a pool..
I have no plans to stop making videoes, but I am very sad about it...
I wish I could get a shout out from someone... in the winter holiday, I got about 40 more subs.. but after that, nothing...
If someone could help, would be fine...

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow I would love to be able to gain 50 subscribers just over the winter holiday, but I am currently holding a giveaway competition for my subscribers in which they can win any new PS4 / XBO game, or the eqivilant in PSN / XB credit or PSN / Xbow Live. I do also hold a monthly Q and A / Shoutout video if your interested where I mention around 3-5 channels a month. If you interested in either of these then please don't hesitate to check out my channel

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Bro it's like that during your early time with youtube. Don't worry views will pick up. Also great job on your channel art and thumbnail. It will definitely pull in viewers. So don't worry too much, just keep up the good work mate :)

Flooster

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Bro it's like that during your early time with youtube. Don't worry views will pick up. Also great job on your channel art and thumbnail. It will definitely pull in viewers. So don't worry too much, just keep up the good work mate :)
Okey.. thanks.. but after 3 days, I haven't got any more subscribers at all.. :(

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
your video do look great. but I feel you need to put more you into video and less music. at 1 point the video made me think it about music and not so much of gameplay. something you may want thinks of when you record. anyway. welcome to freedom forum.

Flooster

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
your video do look great. but I feel you need to put more you into video and less music. at 1 point the video made me think it about music and not so much of gameplay. something you may want thinks of when you record. anyway. welcome to freedom forum.
I really like RedKeyMon, he have 1,4 million subs. He have never showed himself. And I really want to be a bit like him since he stopped making videoes. And I dont really want people to know who I am. Many youtubers make pretty much same videoes as me. And they get more subs than me.. https://www.youtube.com/user/redkeymon

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
I really like RedKeyMon, he have 1,4 million subs. He have never showed himself. And I really want to be a bit like him since he stopped making videoes. And I dont really want people to know who I am. Many youtubers make pretty much same videoes as me. And they get more subs than me.. https://www.youtube.com/user/redkeymon
you don't have to show yourself. but use a mic and talk. people like me are not going to sub to the video if it just going have all music. plus. when your video does effect at the wrong time. no one is going sees what happen. it kills the video with effect going off wrong time. I just try to be honest with you. I been on youtube for 8yr and see some crazy stuff

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Getting noticed is very hard, i've been going solidly for 8 months and only just got to this point. It's not an easy project, and take a lot to keep going. All it does is help narrow those down who are only trying to do it for money. Those kind of people tend to drop out fairly quickly.

Keep at it, change things around if you need too :). Create your own playstyle, copying somebody elses doesn't always work.