Subscriber Milestone I GOT OVER 100 SUBS!!!

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
One day I was on YouTube and I came across a YouTube rapper called DeStorm Power and I thought to myself I can do that too. Right? Turns out I can't rap but what I can do is edit and game.

One day while I was looking for a tune to rap with and I came across a gaming channel, now this I can do I thought. I bought a cheap capture card and got to recording my first lets play. My first lets play was Need For Speed: ProStreet. I liked the game very much, but it was super long and I got tired of it. I tried other games and even PC Flash Games. But I felt like I was stuck, stuck on 32 subs. I tried my best uploading as many videos as I could. At one point I almost gave up, then I got a YouTube message from Freedom and I filled it the online application and haven't looked back. Until a few months back.

A few months ago I got sick of it all. I didn't feel like I was going any where, and I didn't seem to get any help from Freedom! Literally non at all. Until a comment of mine was finally noticed and I got a Freedom channel spotlight. I only got like 10 more subs. But it got me motivated, since then I've got a good 35-40 more subs boosting me to 109 subscribers, this motivated me a lot. So now when I don't get many views on a video, or no new subs for a couple of day I think to myself. Just keep going, don't look back, because you never know what could happen if you don't give up. And I won't give up. Not now. Not never.

So to those of you out there for the better of you, never give up. And have fun.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I remember seeing DeStorm in an animation ages ago! I noticed that you've been here for a long time as well, not many people can say they were here during 2014 ^^

I hope your progress continues to grow Adam!

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
I remember seeing DeStorm in an animation ages ago! I noticed that you've been here for a long time as well, not many people can say they were here during 2014 ^^

I hope your progress continues to grow Adam!
Yep, In fact the DeStorm video I say was 2012, It was late/mid 2013 when decided I might me able to rap, then the year after when I started gaming.

Thanks for support.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yep, In fact the DeStorm video I say was 2012, It was late/mid 2013 when decided I might me able to rap, then the year after when I started gaming.

Thanks for support.
No problem, it's funny how long people have been on youtube for, and how we end up watching different people :p

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
One day I was on YouTube and I came across a YouTube rapper called DeStorm Power and I thought to myself I can do that too. Right? Turns out I can't rap but what I can do is edit and game.

One day while I was looking for a tune to rap with and I came across a gaming channel, now this I can do I thought. I bought a cheap capture card and got to recording my first lets play. My first lets play was Need For Speed: ProStreet. I liked the game very much, but it was super long and I got tired of it. I tried other games and even PC Flash Games. But I felt like I was stuck, stuck on 32 subs. I tried my best uploading as many videos as I could. At one point I almost gave up, then I got a YouTube message from Freedom and I filled it the online application and haven't looked back. Until a few months back.

A few months ago I got sick of it all. I didn't feel like I was going any where, and I didn't seem to get any help from Freedom! Literally non at all. Until a comment of mine was finally noticed and I got a Freedom channel spotlight. I only got like 10 more subs. But it got me motivated, since then I've got a good 35-40 more subs boosting me to 109 subscribers, this motivated me a lot. So now when I don't get many views on a video, or no new subs for a couple of day I think to myself. Just keep going, don't look back, because you never know what could happen if you don't give up. And I won't give up. Not now. Not never.

So to those of you out there for the better of you, never give up. And have fun.
Yes well done!

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Very nice words! Sometimes is hard to find motivation and inspiration but if you just have fun and carry on it's all worth it at the end. Is great to have your own personal goals and don't expect so much from others, so congratulations on reaching 100, it's a beautiful 3 digits numbers <3

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
Very nice words! Sometimes is hard to find motivation and inspiration but if you just have fun and carry on it's all worth it at the end. Is great to have your own personal goals and don't expect so much from others, so congratulations on reaching 100, it's a beautiful 3 digits numbers <3
thank man

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube

Congratulation for you! You will grow even more stay motivated