I have returned and this place is like a graveyard

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
so I have been gone for qutie a while, didnt really know what to do with my channel or what kind of vids to do. I focused on my school but now I have found something I wanted to do again and well I thought I would come back to these forums but just like the freedom channel this place barely sees any activity, what has happened in the time I was gone?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
so I have been gone for qutie a while, didnt really know what to do with my channel or what kind of vids to do. I focused on my school but now I have found something I wanted to do again and well I thought I would come back to these forums but just like the freedom channel this place barely sees any activity, what has happened in the time I was gone?
The YouTube channel is a graveyard though I wouldn't really say that about the forums. At least we're working on not making it that way :p

Welcome back!

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I kinda noticed this as well when I came back but I think another problem is all the regulars from a few years back are away now. Everyone kinda knew each other back then and it felt a lot like a community, I dunno if everyone does now and I'm just out the loop so maybe that's why it feels so dead?

Reactions: Danny

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
thanks guys and yeah many old members left, youtube is screwing content makers over more and more and well networks dont get that muchlove anymore from youtube making them less attractive to most at least I feel these are part of thhe issue

Reactions: Danny and Fanty VDB

Fanty VDB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
FantyVDB
thanks guys and yeah many old members left, youtube is screwing content makers over more and more and well networks dont get that muchlove anymore from youtube making them less attractive to most at least I feel these are part of thhe issue
I shall bring back da love with my positivity! :D

Sent from my Alpha using Tapatalk

Reactions: riganthor

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I kinda noticed this as well when I came back but I think another problem is all the regulars from a few years back are away now. Everyone kinda knew each other back then and it felt a lot like a community, I dunno if everyone does now and I'm just out the loop so maybe that's why it feels so dead?
Things used to be simpler, I guess. :)