Solved I Haven't Received The Freedom Learn More On My YouTube Dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv Modi

New User
Aug 6, 2016
YouTube
I Have Created A Freedom Account And To Continue With It I Have To Go To My Dashboard And Activate It By Selecting Learn More...However I Have Not Received Anything On My Dashboard. What Should I Do? How Long Will It Take?

Dhruv Modi

New User
Aug 6, 2016
YouTube
After recieving the mail that you have been accepted into the network it takes a little while for it to show on your channel.
If your in doubt or thinks that it is taking too long then i suggest you make a ticket with support desk as they can help you further with sending a new invite if needed ;)
Thanks For The Reply Twilight Prinze! I tried creating a ticket but when I put in my log in details it says invalid username or password! What Can I Do?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks For The Reply Twilight Prinze! I tried creating a ticket but when I put in my log in details it says invalid username or password! What Can I Do?
The Support desk handles a other account then that of the Forums and Freedom Dashboard (Complitcated i know). Best is to make a new account if possible as when making a ticket you need to provide your Dashboard ID ;)
If this doesn't work then the last option left is to contact an Mod or Admin here on the forums.

Upvote 0

Dhruv Modi

New User
Aug 6, 2016
YouTube
The Support desk handles a other account then that of the Forums and Freedom Dashboard (Complitcated i know). Best is to make a new account if possible as when making a ticket you need to provide your Dashboard ID ;)
If this doesn't work then the last option left is to contact an Mod or Admin here on the forums.
Oh Ok! Creating a new account worked! Thanks. I have sent them the problem, they are working on it. Thank You Twilight Prinze!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.