I`m leaving, well kind off

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hi there,

I just want to create this thread to announce that I`m leaving Freedom! well kind off.
"Ok, what is the "kind off" stuff he`s talking talking about." may somebody of you ask right know. Well, let`s put it that way that I can`t leave Freedom! as I was already kicked out. I have no idea for how long I`m without Freedom! as I have still my partner badge, full access to the dashboard and not even received an automated notification that I`m without network.

With more than 500 postings in this forum I`m considered myself as active part of the community and want therefore give some dudes an head`s up.

I have currently no clue why I`m not a member of this network. I was never given an explanation and my Youtube channel is without copyright claims or even 3rd party matches.
I have another channel though and wanted to add it I have created ticket #67701 and was advised that it wasn`t possible due to copyright violation. Ok, I don`t have a copyright claim and winning the appeals of the uploaded stuff but because copyright is handled different in different countries, I could live with not having another channel added.

As Epidemic Sound has advised me that my main channel is no longer member of Freedom! a month later I was confused. I contacted the support of Freedom with ticket #75601 to check what`s going on. I was advised that it`s appears that I`m no longer partner and would need to provide a screenshot showing that I`m still a partner. I have given a response to the ticket and it was closed without follow-up. (I don`t want to provide names due to the respect of the people)

I have created https://www.community.tm/threads/wh...her-to-inform-someone-who-is-unlinked.164304/ to check what`s going on but there was no response from a Freedom! representative.
I have also stated the issues I had with Freedom! in the last year https://www.community.tm/threads/huge-freedom-errors-very-severe.164134

Well, as Freedom! doesn`t want at all to respond to me so that I`m able to resolve whatever issue my account has I don`t bother anymore.
I have received and accepted the invitation of a network which contacted me in between. Well, and the Network is also offering a better share which made the decision even easier.

I don`t know if I will be here that often as I don`t know if I`m actually wanted her. However, whoever is interested to stay in touch can post me a message on Youtube.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Im very sorry to hear you ran into so much trouble with Freedom :(
Personally i didnt see your case but i can fully understand why it must be frustrating to you.

Good luck with the other network and your future endeavours :)

I moved your thread to general discussion.

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hi! My Dutch Amigos,

thanks for the nice words. I don`t blame anyone personally I just think that this network has some serious issues which are known but not tackled.

Yeah, you can also stay in touch via Twitter: @8_bit_relic

Nice to have these kind reactions. :)

Reactions: Pskovanion

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Sad to hear you are leaving 8-bit :( Hope that you still stay in touch with the friends that you have made here and wish you the best for you channel even if it is in another network :D

I'm guessing the reason your channel was removed from freedom would have been during the mass unlinking when something like 1/4 of Freedom channels were unlinked. https://freedom.community.tm/threads/why-was-my-channel-unlinked-from-freedom.155129/ The reason for this was that Youtube didn't like that spam channels hiding behind the Freedom network. Problem was a lot of legitimate channels were also unlinked.