I need some tips.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I have recently been getting less views on my channel, partially because I have been inactive for a month. But still whereas I would normally get 200 vies I now get 30-40. Can anyone maybe say what I can improve on to help me get more views. I am very proud of my latest video for example. But even though I think it is good quality it seems to not get any views. And it just sucks to work hours on something and the to not have it watched by people.

MarkSTaylorx

Rising User
Jun 4, 2014
I have recently been getting less views on my channel, partially because I have been inactive for a month. But still whereas I would normally get 200 vies I now get 30-40. Can anyone maybe say what I can improve on to help me get more views. I am very proud of my latest video for example. But even though I think it is good quality it seems to not get any views. And it just sucks to work hours on something and the to not have it watched by people.

Do you think it might have something to do with the topic? I only ask that because your cover art says gaming. Your other videos are about video games. That recent video is about tests. That might not be a topic that your current subsribers are as interested in.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Do you think it might have something to do with the topic? I only ask that because your cover art says gaming. Your other videos are about video games. That recent video is about tests. That might not be a topic that your current subsribers are as interested in.
Well my other videos that were gaming also didnt get many views. Also I have uploaded this type of video before and it was one of the videos that got 200+ views. I have this series in which I do a sarcastic How To video. And thats what that newest video is about.

Cheechako Mines

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Search engine optimization. To put it in very short terms its how people can search for your content. Google/YouTube will look at your title description and tags to determine how relative your video is to someone search. I would do a google search on how to do this. It's very worth the time.