Tips & Tricks I think I need help

Film Tech

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
filmtechproductions.tk
YouTube
Hey guys I have been doing youtube for quite a while now and I have been doing all I can to grow. I have searched and tried to find tips but none of them are working. I am sitting at around 110 subscribers but I feel like my channel should have more. I put alot of effort into my videos. I have a high quality camera, good thumbnails and titles, good editing. Is there something i'm missing? I would love to know.

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I have been doing youtube for quite a while now and I have been doing all I can to grow. I have searched and tried to find tips but none of them are working. I am sitting at around 110 subscribers but I feel like my channel should have more. I put alot of effort into my videos. I have a high quality camera, good thumbnails and titles, good editing. Is there something i'm missing? I would love to know.
It's not easy to get big I have been doing youtube while and hav even stuck at the same amount of subs for a while. Just don't thibk about it and do youtube because you enjoy. You'll one day get more. Also I did upload a tip video a couple hr before that might help. Also I recommend getting involved with activities on youtube and social media's. Such as shoutout or top 5 etc

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Do you advertise your videos? Are they marketed towards a specific audience? Why would someone watch your video over anyone elses? Many people fall into the trap that they deserve more views. It's hard to get noticed with everyone else making noise about their channel. If your quality is great, people will come, but how will they find you?

Try working on search engine results, and find advertising platforms ^^

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Do you advertise your videos? Are they marketed towards a specific audience? Why would someone watch your video over anyone elses? Many people fall into the trap that they deserve more views. It's hard to get noticed with everyone else making noise about their channel. If your quality is great, people will come, but how will they find you?

Try working on search engine results, and find advertising platforms ^^
I agree completely with fattmat, you need to expose your videos to your targeted audience as they won't find your videos by themselves. I say "expose" because not all people that watch your videos will necessarily subscribe or like the video, just get your video found easily and out there :)

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Maybe get onto some social media stuff, get on G+, make some polls on your videos and ask what the viewers want from you. If you post more of what even one person says they want, they will be more likely to show their friends, which will spread the effect, and help your channel. Don't forget to have fun, and make videos you love, but make sure the viewers have some input too. Maybe send out some messages, try to collab with channels your size to get introduced to an entirely new audience. A lot of people who make good videos like yours, their only problem is getting those videos seen. If they were seen more, they would have no problems growing. So those are a couple ways I think you can increase views, which brings in new potential subs. Hope this helps!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I agree completely with fattmat, you need to expose your videos to your targeted audience as they won't find your videos by themselves. I say "expose" because not all people that watch your videos will necessarily subscribe or like the video, just get your video found easily and out there :)
Finding your niche, or specialized videos will be my biggest priority, because I'd feel bad letting people see my work when I can't spend more time on them :eek: I'd be careful of giving your video for other people to show off too, really researching every potential advertisement is crucial too ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Does anyone know of any good websites that I can share on without seeming spammy
Sharing your own videos will typically seem spammy. Your best bet is to make a shareable video, where you get people to share it for you. I'd only ask a friend to share a video if everyone agrees it has a chance to entertain people. Let's plays don't work for being shared, especially when they're new upcomers. If you want more attention, collaborate with people, or find people that will give your channel attention ^^

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
I would recommend you to share your work on socialpage like facebook,twitter and so on!
In addition you should share your work in groups present in facebook and most important you have to be patient and your effort will be compensate