Offering I want to see your CHANNEL

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I've been stuck at a 100 for a while now. I was wondering if you could give me tips on how I could grow faster and what I could fix :)
Hey man!
You have a good channel! Good mic, you talk much (what is really good) maybe you can use a webcam? And some background music. Also a intro is nice (not needed) u have the outro! But nice channel and keep on making videos. For how long ur stuck on 100 subs? Now you have 109 ;p

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey man!
You have a good channel! Good mic, you talk much (what is really good) maybe you can use a webcam? And some background music. Also a intro is nice (not needed) u have the outro! But nice channel and keep on making videos. For how long ur stuck on 100 subs? Now you have 109 ;p
meant to say around 100 lol but thanks and I do put background music depends on the video of course

DoS Gaming Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nice videos! Maybe you can edit parts out when you sometimes dont say anything, a webcam with playing games is nice. Awesome channel, good edit, intro everything is good! I subscribe on ur channel man :)
Thank you for the review, I subscribed to your channel as well. I didn't do a facecam in the last couple of videos but I usually do them, just wanted to see if people enjoyed the videos more without them.

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
I KNOW ALL OF YOU HAVE GOOD CHANNEL, ANYWAY I JUST STARTED A NEW CHANNEL AND UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO. I THINK YOU GUYS MIGHT LIKE IT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK !!