If you could meet/collaborate With any Youtuber/Youtubers Who would it be?

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I would love to collab with Markiplier and really get to talk to him personally, but I think more so it would be with The Creature Hub. I would love to meet these guys and just hang out with them for a day. Not only are they YouTube Gamers, but they do a lot of wacky things like fill a kiddy pool with 50 bath bombs, they stream for charitys and do crazy things like waxing challenges, one person got their hair changed green and dressed like an oompa loompa, someones eyebrows got shaved off, and constantly prank each other. They also just go places and hang out and do cool stuff to and record it. They seem kind of like a tight knit litle weird youtube family XD I hope its ok to post here, but you should check their channel out. they are pretty big but they are amazing. My explanations cant even describe how awesome these guys are.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thecreaturehub

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I would like a collaboration with Casey Neistat. That dude is the best and greatest at vlogging on YouTube.

If I was a gamer, NerdCubed would be my option since he is the pinnacle of what all gaming YouTubers should be: Honest, and realistic. Really down-to-Earth kind of guy.

Reactions: TMAN

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Oh, I think another one would be James Rolfe AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd. I was watching him when YouTube was just a baby lol i was 15 or 16. He kind of spawned my desire to be a loud foul mouthed psycho just like him XD[DOUBLEPOST=1452625372][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like a collaboration with Casey Neistat. That dude is the best and greatest at vlogging on YouTube.

If I was a gamer, NerdCubed would be my option since he is the pinnacle of what all gaming YouTubers should be: Honest, and realistic. Really down-to-Earth kind of guy.
I will have to check him out, i feel like I have heard that name around here a few times before. Vlogger wise Shay Carl was someone I just thought was amazing. Just a wonderful family overall.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I'd like to be songified one day... lol
I would be soooo happy....

As for actually getting to meet and collaborate... James Rolfe aka AVGN, and Tobuscus, would be my picks...

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I'd like to be songified one day... lol
I would be soooo happy....

As for actually getting to meet and collaborate... James Rolfe aka AVGN, and Tobuscus, would be my picks...
oh i could seriously dig working with James Rolfe! Grew up on the NERD! Good choice. I just recently watched his movie, not too bad.

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Markiplier and Jerma985. Both are huge inspirations for my channel.
Would love to work with Mark. We are both from ohio! Not a very far drive from Cincinnati, Oh where hes originally from[DOUBLEPOST=1452755276][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Sidemen probably since I love their contents, banters and shenanigans a lot.
Shenanigans huh? I am going to check it out! If you want some serious shenanigans (I have recommended these guys a million times) Look up The Creature Hub and look up their Most Popular videos. They are king!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Probably someone like PBG. I always thought we had somewhat similar personalities and commentary styles. I feel like it would be a good match.

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Egoraptor has been an inspiration for me since the Newgrounds era
HA! Yeah man Newgrounds was the **** back in the day. The Game Grumps would be wonderful to work with wehter its old grumps with JonTron or with Dan and Ross. There is just SOOOOOOOOOO many talented guys out there. Its not game related, but I would also love to hang out for a day with the Sleepy Cabin crew. (OneyNG, PsychicPebbles, Stamper, RicePirate, and ect) All great animators. Im no animator but they are just a bunch of weird cats that make me laugh so I can relate.

Reactions: Vehkz

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
I did a animation short back in my middle school days and it was the best experience of my life. They had huge drawing tablets that the school had and I wanted one but there where like almost $1,000 at the time. Since tax season is around the corner I'm gonna invest in a Wacom Tablet and getting back into that again.

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I actually have a tablet, and have the interest to get into animation, but I want to build my subs up first. Animation takes up a lot of time and i would like people to actually see them whether they are ****** or not XD I would recommend the one i got, the bamboo tablet, that Spazkid does. Here is a link to a video where he recommend it. I believe he leaves a link too. Great for beginners. You should watch the playlist of the whole thing animation tutorial, its very helpful. Hopefully i can get back to it one day soon. Good luck ol' Chap!

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
I actually have a tablet, and have the interest to get into animation, but I want to build my subs up first. Animation takes up a lot of time and i would like people to actually see them whether they are ****** or not XD I would recommend the one i got, the bamboo tablet, that Spazkid does. Here is a link to a video where he recommend it. I believe he leaves a link too. Great for beginners. You should watch the playlist of the whole thing animation tutorial, its very helpful. Hopefully i can get back to it one day soon. Good luck ol' Chap!