If you think your channel is dead, also something for new comers

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

As a fellow YouTuber, I would like to share some of my thoughts when it comes to your channel being dead.

The reason your channel maybe dead is because of how many videos you upload a day, week, month and year.. A channel owner must always be consistent with their videos, you need to start slow, schedule a video for a day, so there is 7 days in a week, so that means one video per day is pretty much fine till you'll have growth in your channel, don't start big like uploading 2-3 videos per day, because it wont help you and your channel.. Make videos from 0 minutes to 5 minutes, it'll help you grow too, until people start to demand or please you for longer videos like 5-10 minutes, and once you have more subscribers, then it is best time to upload 10-15 minute videos...

Social media, it is also a massive KEY in raising your YouTube channels..
Twitter
Facebook

Social media can help you in growing, use hashtags when uploading / scheduling a video, social media isn't just to talk with your friends, it has more use than that.

Have a schedule when you'll upload the video, if you have a slow internet, then be advanced and use that slow internet for your advantage, if you are a partner, then use this opinion to help you when you have a slow internet
and upload your video a day advance to ensure you have the video up at the right time..

You will always have a slow start with your dead or new channel, just be patient and consistent.

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll be having a great morning/day/night wherever you are

-Sander Valdur, Gamer on YouTube.

Reactions: Fatal Beauty