ill be reviewing channels today and give you the cold hard truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
today im waiting on new recording equipment so no new youtube videos for today so to burn some time ill do a cold hard truth review on your channel. let me know asap what your channel is. ive got until about 3pm central
Well i could use some cold harshh truth man :)

King Wolfe

Jul 23, 2014
Texas
YouTube
A channel review would be awesome for me please. Since I am very new to YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4AT9s433kUVy8nHf8U-gPA

you are very talented

create an intro about what you do for your channel and make sure its set to play on your home page

create an intro for your videos and add watermarks of your channel name on them. post these videos to places like reddit and other social platforms. people need to see what you can do

also since you arent maximizing all the space on your titles i would start it off by saying "how to speed draw - dark super sonic" this will open another area and a way for people who are into what you do to find you

make sure whatever your title is, its the first line in your decscription and tags

also people like the art but they want to know the artist, dont be afraid to talk over some of your speed drawings about different angles you used and why you used certains tools and things like that.

your channel names good

also switch up your music from your videos from time to time. use the free ones that freedom offers just to add variety to your videos.

good banner and profile pic.

consider rendering in 1080p

you have a talent that should be shared. never give up

King Wolfe

Jul 23, 2014
Texas
YouTube
channels great

commentarys great

video montage to showcase your channel is great

add color to your videos, they look bland. also add sharpen to your videos. watch driftors tutorials on this

make sure to drop 3 or more videos weekly to gain ground organically. this shows youtube that your consistent and it helps with the algorithm

revamping your channel was a great move.

keep your content fresh and collaborate with others when you can
good work!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you have the time spare I would love a review on my channel, I know there is still a lot I can improve on but would love to hear what you recommend

mgracer48

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
better profile pic, hard to tell what it says. use a pic of yourself if possible or create a better logo

banners good

your latest video you were giving tips, yet nothing showed that in your title and description. that will certainly hurt you to offer information but not have it in your title description or tags.

make your webcam smaller about 25% more so its easier to watch what youre playing

aim higher than 720p on your video quality

brush up on search engine optimization (seo) for your channel

stay consistent. 3-5 videos per week for channels with less than 5k subs
1. I don't know how to make my webcam smaller on screenflow
2. higher than 720p? Seriously hd is not enough? People these days takes like hours to render that
3. How do i brush up on seo?
4. Thats a lot of work! For someone in school and has homework, tests , projects

Status
Not open for further replies.