Gaming I'm back to making videos after 2 years.

Crillikin

Rising User
Dec 15, 2016
YouTube
Crillikin
Hello to anyone who is looking at my post and watching my video, thank you for clicking. I've been gone from making YouTube videos for almost 2 years, and I'm planning on coming back to it. Originally I started out by playing a game and talking about stuff, but before I left off I wanted to start moving towards making funnier videos. Now I'm starting off again, but now starting to make funny videos. Please leave feedback and tell me what you think, that'll help me a lot on making better content.

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Yo! Welcome back to YouTube man! :D How does it feel? :)
Anyway, your video is nice, I like the energy and synergy you guys have together! But I feel like the video was a bit too long, especially when it's a lot of the same thing over and over again. I would advice to keep your funny videos at a max of 10 minutes. That way you can edit the video more, which was another thing I thought about.

Try and edit out the silent parts that doesn't add anything to the jokes/fun parts to minimize the downtime of your videos. Of course it's good to let people get a chance to calm down after a good joke but try and lessen it.
Adding background music helps a lot with silent downtime when you actually need to show them everything for a joke/funny part. You can find loads of great music in the YouTube audio library HERE I would recommend the artist Kevin MacLeod who got all the classics! ;)

Keep it up and good luck on your comeback! :D

Crillikin

Rising User
Dec 15, 2016
YouTube
Crillikin
Yo! Welcome back to YouTube man! :D How does it feel? :)
Anyway, your video is nice, I like the energy and synergy you guys have together! But I feel like the video was a bit too long, especially when it's a lot of the same thing over and over again. I would advice to keep your funny videos at a max of 10 minutes. That way you can edit the video more, which was another thing I thought about.

Try and edit out the silent parts that doesn't add anything to the jokes/fun parts to minimize the downtime of your videos. Of course it's good to let people get a chance to calm down after a good joke but try and lessen it.
Adding background music helps a lot with silent downtime when you actually need to show them everything for a joke/funny part. You can find loads of great music in the YouTube audio library HERE I would recommend the artist Kevin MacLeod who got all the classics! ;)

Keep it up and good luck on your comeback! :D
Thanks for the advice. It feels great to be back making videos again.

Reactions: Hicksu