FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
My name is Marc Rogers, but I go by the name FrostByteTV on YouTube. I want to thank you George and the Freedom Community for helping inspire me too start recording and uploading on YouTube again. I started uploading to my channel near the beginning of last year, but while at work I suffered a right Pneumothorax, which collapsed my lung. I was sent from work, straight into surgery. While in the hospital, being the guy I am, uploaded a video to YouTube explaining to my Subscribers what had happened and that I would be back to uploading soon. Well, recovering from something like this can be pretty tough and it did take it toll on me. Just recently I got the courage to start uploading content to my channel once again after seeing several inspirational videos and comments by the Freedom Family. I am also the father of a 1 year old girl and engaged to a woman who really doesn't mind me socializing with other people online for hours at a time haha. I not only upload to YouTube, but I also stream content on Twitch. Freedom has now begun to add features for streamers on Twitch using the Heartbeat application which I greatly appreciate. My lung collapsing really did make me look the other way and I was headed down the path of no return. I have truly never been a quitter and I thank each and every one of you guys for the push that I needed to get back to what I love doing the most. I am now back to uploading content almost everyday of the week. Thank You Freedom Family! :)

-FrostByteTV

You can find my content at the links below
If you do Follow Or Subscribe, be sure to comment or message so I can socialize with you guys :)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0OoZnz81grnFLIZZiVpWg
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/frostbytehdtv

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
My name is Marc Rogers, but I go by the name FrostByteTV on YouTube. I want to thank you George and the Freedom Community for helping inspire me too start recording and uploading on YouTube again. I started uploading to my channel near the beginning of last year, but while at work I suffered a right Pneumothorax, which collapsed my lung. I was sent from work, straight into surgery. While in the hospital, being the guy I am, uploaded a video to YouTube explaining to my Subscribers what had happened and that I would be back to uploading soon. Well, recovering from something like this can be pretty tough and it did take it toll on me. Just recently I got the courage to start uploading content to my channel once again after seeing several inspirational videos and comments by the Freedom Family. I am also the father of a 1 year old girl and engaged to a woman who really doesn't mind me socializing with other people online for hours at a time haha. I not only upload to YouTube, but I also stream content on Twitch. Freedom has now begun to add features for streamers on Twitch using the Heartbeat application which I greatly appreciate. My lung collapsing really did make me look the other way and I was headed down the path of no return. I have truly never been a quitter and I thank each and every one of you guys for the push that I needed to get back to what I love doing the most. I am now back to uploading content almost everyday of the week. Thank You Freedom Family! :)

-FrostByteTV

If you do Follow Or Subscribe, be sure to comment or message so I can socialize with you guys :)
Hi! I'm glad you're apart of the family! And I hope it's going well^^

Reactions: FrostByteTV

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, FrostByteTV. Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If you need anything, just message me - I am always around.
Hope to see some great content soon. : 3

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
That is an amazing and very inspiring intro Frost! Welcome to Freedom, and I hope you enjoy it here, everyone here is most likely willing to help you if you have any questions or even just ideas for the future of your channel! Also welcome back to uploading on youtube aswell! :D

(Also love the title of the thread, +1 on that! :D)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube

-FrostByteTV

Welcome back to freedom man! Hope to see you in the forums her and there :D

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
That is an amazing and very inspiring intro Frost! Welcome to Freedom, and I hope you enjoy it here, everyone here is most likely willing to help you if you have any questions or even just ideas for the future of your channel! Also welcome back to uploading on youtube aswell! :D

(Also love the title of the thread, +1 on that! :D)
Yeah, Thats how I welcome people on my Streams. I may even start using that on my YouTube videos as well haha
And thanks for the kindness:)

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome back,and i'm sorry to hear what happened to you,before an year a friend of me got Pneumothorax and i saw what was to him,and i can imagine what was with you,i hope you're fine now ^^ and u have my subb cuz outlast is one of my favorite games xD <3

Reactions: FantasyDrop