Offering I'm giving feedback. Post your channels

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
I wanna review some channels. Preferably non gaming but whatever goes. I'll give you some feedback if you post here. Also feel free to give me feedback on my channel as well.

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Well 1s thing I noticed you didn't have a channel trailer. You should put one in there so people know what they're going to expect from your channel. 2nd your videos are short and to the point which is good.
3rd you're doing different content which is nice
4th you are able to amuse and captivate your audience. I really like the music you play in your videos as well.
Hope you grow in the future. Keep up the good work

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Well 1s thing I noticed you didn't have a channel trailer. You should put one in there so people know what they're going to expect from your channel. 2nd your videos are short and to the point which is good.
4th you are able to amuse and captivate your audience. I really like the music you play in your videos as well.
Thank You! The only thing is that I do have a channel trailer xD.

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Actually, I just looked and the creators of the song I used took it down. So RIP my trailer.

Splurge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
SplurgeGames
my name is Liam and SplurgeGames is my YouTube channel, I have come so far over the 2 years on YouTube however not as far as many others have.

I have posted 250 videos and only have 320 subs what am I doing wrong? Could you guys maybe check it out and give my channel some love or give some feedback on it? -

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Feed me to the back :)
Well first thing's first. You should add a channel trailer and featured videos. A couple of playlists wouldn't hurt. 2nd of all Minecraft is currently a dying genre and so is raw lets play videos. If you wish to gain more popularity I would suggest making more montages and maybe make the content ironic?