Gaming I'm gonna introduce myself in hopes of getting somewhere!

NickGirdy55

Rising User
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
My name is Nick.
I live in Barrie, Ontario, Canada (you can't find and stab me with just my city).
I am as of January 19th 19 years old, so I'm recently 19.

I don't recall who, but there were a couple of people on YouTube who's videos I watched, and I was interested because Freedom does require a freaking thousand subscribers. I don't remember when I joined the forum, but I've been on YouTube for a long time, and with Freedom for over a year and nothing has happened. Even though my account says I have, like, 53 subscribers, they're all fake I believe. I know that a couple of them are real people and can access their accounts, but they don't comment! So yeah, I was sick of not getting anywhere, so here I am!

I like to write stories, that's a big thing that I do, but it's often quite difficult, and it isn't always a priority. I like playing video games, that's a general thing. I don't play the popular crap like freaking CoD, I play Nintendo games and then Minecraft, Portal, and others. Yeah, I know Minecraft is popular!

I started YouTube because I enjoyed watching the videos, and then I enjoyed making them. Plus, making money off of YouTube became a thing so yeah! I'm not totally a community person, but I'd love to be in a Let's Playing community!

There's a few. When I was younger, I wanted to be an author, but later I learned that I can't just do that, so I'm working to a career in Film and Televison Production. I also wanna get big on YouTube because it seems great!
My channel is a "gaming" channel, but I don't like the term "gaming" because I associate that with Call of Duty and I HATE CALL OF DUTY! So I'm a Let's Playing channel. The things I'm doing are mostly going along video game timelines: Zelda, Mario, and Pokémon. My LPs are Minecraft, Yoshi's Island, Minish Cap, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, and Digimon Adventure PSP. I schedule my videos for noon, that's always when they come out unless it's a different thing.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxZSY2SxPF6rny4rDqD6Gw?view_as=public?&ab_channel=Anti-HyperLink

NickGirdy55

Rising User
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Well there is a quick question that will help me: Is font copyrighted? Because the AH in my logo are in some Digimon font, and the whole username is that on my YouTube banner. Could I get in trouble for that? Would I have to make or have someone make an original logo and name?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well there is a quick question that will help me: Is font copyrighted? Because the AH in my logo are in some Digimon font, and the whole username is that on my YouTube banner. Could I get in trouble for that? Would I have to make or have someone make an original logo and name?

As far as I know it shouldn't matter , I have used some fonts and got away with it so , I thinks its fine

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom again!

Yeah, your story with freedom partnership happened to me too until i discovered the forums , and i have about 133 subscribers , and most of them are idol subscribers , but i think you should work on SEO not just Sub counts because even PewDiePie has a lot of Idol subscribers because to be honest 42000000 subscribers channel with only 2 million views average is kind of a [ 0.0 ] situation you know :p

However , i think that you should keep interacting with people around the forums and on social media , and just earn them as friends before earning them a real subs! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND JUST KEEP THE FAITH!

NickGirdy55

Rising User
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom again!

Yeah, your story with freedom partnership happened to me too until i discovered the forums , and i have about 133 subscribers , and most of them are idol subscribers , but i think you should work on SEO not just Sub counts because even PewDiePie has a lot of Idol subscribers because to be honest 42000000 subscribers channel with only 2 million views average is kind of a [ 0.0 ] situation you know :p

However , i think that you should keep interacting with people around the forums and on social media , and just earn them as friends before earning them a real subs! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND JUST KEEP THE FAITH!

SEO? What? I don't know what that means. But, like, where on the forums am I gonna talk to people? There doesn't seem to be anything about YouTube on here! And social media is just dead for me. There's no one around. I might also be getting nowhere because I play what I want and not follow trends. And don't play freaking Call of Duty and such. And that's all the freaking community is! CoD people. On Twitter, and around YouTube.

I have no idea what the hell to do!

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
My name is Nick.
I live in Barrie, Ontario, Canada (you can't find and stab me with just my city).

I don't recall who, but there were a couple of people on YouTube who's videos I watched, and I was interested because Freedom does require a freaking thousand subscribers. I don't remember when I joined the forum, but I've been on YouTube for a long time, and with Freedom for over a year and nothing has happened. Even though my account says I have, like, 53 subscribers, they're all fake I believe. I know that a couple of them are real people and can access their accounts, but they don't comment! So yeah, I was sick of not getting anywhere, so here I am!

I like to write stories, that's a big thing that I do, but it's often quite difficult, and it isn't always a priority. I like playing video games, that's a general thing. I don't play the popular crap like freaking CoD, I play Nintendo games and then Minecraft, Portal, and others. Yeah, I know Minecraft is popular!

I started YouTube because I enjoyed watching the videos, and then I enjoyed making them. Plus, making money off of YouTube became a thing so yeah! I'm not totally a community person, but I'd love to be in a Let's Playing community!

There's a few. When I was younger, I wanted to be an author, but later I learned that I can't just do that, so I'm working to a career in Film and Televison Production. I also wanna get big on YouTube because it seems great!
My channel is a "gaming" channel, but I don't like the term "gaming" because I associate that with Call of Duty and I HATE CALL OF DUTY! So I'm a Let's Playing channel. The things I'm doing are mostly going along video game timelines: Zelda, Mario, and Pokémon. My LPs are Minecraft, Yoshi's Island, Minish Cap, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, and Digimon Adventure PSP. I schedule my videos for noon, that's always when they come out unless it's a different thing.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxZSY2SxPF6rny4rDqD6Gw?view_as=public?&ab_channel=Anti-HyperLink
Welcome to the COD Haters club lol, but still welcome to freedom(Again?) and I hope we can get some people to comment on your videos. (I also hate when people don't comment, makes me feel like they're aren't even there 0_0)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
My name is Nick.

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around the forums :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
SEO? What? I don't know what that means. But, like, where on the forums am I gonna talk to people? There doesn't seem to be anything about YouTube on here! And social media is just dead for me. There's no one around. I might also be getting nowhere because I play what I want and not follow trends. And don't play freaking Call of Duty and such. And that's all the freaking community is! CoD people. On Twitter, and around YouTube.

I have no idea what the hell to do!

you can welcome people and interact with them on the creations section , and don't just depend on the forums here , there are a lot of forums out there where you can meet people , and maybe collab with them , and on social media search for people with the same interest , i'm talking about hash tags and such , and play what you wanna play dude nothing is holding you , but don't hate the game , just enjoy it!because everybody loves COD for a reason , and because its AWESOME!

Reactions: Nuke

NickGirdy55

Rising User
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
you can welcome people and interact with them on the creations section , and don't just depend on the forums here , there are a lot of forums out there where you can meet people , and maybe collab with them , and on social media search for people with the same interest , i'm talking about hash tags and such , and play what you wanna play dude nothing is holding you , but don't hate the game , just enjoy it!because everybody loves COD for a reason , and because its AWESOME!

Why would I enjoy it? I don't like it. It's not awesome, every call of duty game is seriously just the last one but changed. I don't find watching someone shoot people over and over again, and do NOTHING ELSE interesting at all.

Edit: Also, I have no clue what you're talking about with hashtags. None of that happens. No one follows me because they like what I like. I guess I haven't hashtagged anything, but am I going to randomly hashtag things so people say hey. My youtube subscribers are all fake, and my twitter followers are now mostly all fake because of a bunch of retweet bots. Now there's a bunch of robots following me. What forums are you talking about? No one freaking does that! People just make YouTube videos and communities form!