Gaming Indroducing, Misleading Winks!

Misleading Winks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MisleadingWinks
My name is Josh, and I'm 20 years old, my channel essentially is me playing and having fun with any games I can think of, mainly League of Legends, but different games will appear from time to time.

I'm from the United Kingdom, Wales. I've been playing games for the majority of my life, so as you can expect being a youtuber is a massive dream of mine. I've always enjoyed watching games just as much as playing them, while I'm having some difficulties with talking to myself to make commentary videos, I'm working on it and will hopefully produce my first one soon :) I found out about freedom from my brother, who is also starting a youtube channel.

Right now rendering and uploading video's takes a long time, so the upload schedule is a little random at the moment, but i'm continually trying to boost my video count, and have tonnes of footage ready for editing :D

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
My name is Josh, and I'm 20 years old, my channel essentially is me playing and having fun with any games I can think of, mainly League of Legends, but different games will appear from time to time.

I'm from the United Kingdom, Wales. I've been playing games for the majority of my life, so as you can expect being a youtuber is a massive dream of mine. I've always enjoyed watching games just as much as playing them, while I'm having some difficulties with talking to myself to make commentary videos, I'm working on it and will hopefully produce my first one soon :) I found out about freedom from my brother, who is also starting a youtube channel.

Right now rendering and uploading video's takes a long time, so the upload schedule is a little random at the moment, but i'm continually trying to boost my video count, and have tonnes of footage ready for editing :D

Hi Josh,

Welcome to Freedom and the forum.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal ! , Welcome to Freedom :D

League of legends is a great game ! :p where do you play ? favourite champ ? do you play any ranked ?

Best of luck pal (y) (Y)

Misleading Winks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MisleadingWinks
Haha thanks, yeah i've been playing league for a very long time haha, I can play any role :) Without a doubt my favorite champion is Shaco, tricking people is hilarious. I'm currently gold 5, and only play ranked or URF mode xD

Thanks, you seem to be doing really well for yourself so far! :) How do i get that fancy "freedom! partner" banner on my username? I've been accepted and gone through the "learn more" options on my dashboard. It's not updated on my Freedom dashboard yet, but it's expected to have a delay :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family and what are you goals for youtube in the future?

Raid Chico

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome Misleading Winks! Your League of Legend gameplay videos are so interesting and you have good quality content! Your new beta gameplay of Overwatch is really nice! Keep up the good work. :)