Intro Channel

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
I run another channel, which is called "GlaceGFX".

Could somebody rate some of my intros?

(this one I really like!)

https://www.youtube.com/c/GlaceGFX

Hey I think they all look great! I definitely can't do any of that xD

One thing you might wanna keep in mind is that your intros shouldn't be that long for YouTube videos, they should only be a few seconds. The best YouTubers have short intros.

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
Hey! You're definitely on your way to getting great stuff done! These are honestly pretty good, but I think you play with camera movement a little too obviously on some parts. I think you need to play around with cutting angles with beats, so instead of us seeing the camera swing around, the camera would suddenly be fixed on another viewing angle without transition.
Also don't be afraid to add more elements to these! Intros are usually only a few seconds long, but you wanna keep people's attention by having things happen around the point of focus. You did a really good job on this by zooming out quick and momentarily changing the text in the beginning of your Idiotic Gamer intro.
Keep working hard! I can feel you have what it takes to make some really good intros!

X3 & Friends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2015
YouTube
I feel as if (in the first two) That there is too much **** going on and people can really see the name. Like the camera shake is way to heavy in my opinion. I love the fact that you're trying to keep it sync with the music but It just seems like it's freaking out too much. Other than that you're good.

Reactions: TaintedSoldiers