VFX Request Intro/Outo Request (Razer Headset)

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
Hi fellow designers,
I'm in need of an intro and outro for my gaming channel.If you're curious I play Black Ops 2,CS:GO,and Garry's Mod.My channel name is QuiXcope.Please no Templates.If you use a template no effort would be put in.I need a custom designed intro or outro.If I like your VFX I will feature you on my channel once I get it up and running and might pay you 10$ in the future when my channel gets bigger
Now for the Razer Headset Part.If you're VFX is really GOOD(like Jackfrags's ,Frankieonpcin1080p,and cobermania etc.) I might be able to send you a green Razer Headset (Kraken neon pro) factory new in it's box.Was a present but never really used it.Thnx guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1448585693][/DOUBLEPOST]In case you're wondering my email is:
[email protected] please don't send me attachments.Ther'e a pain for me to open with my slow internet :([DOUBLEPOST=1448586172][/DOUBLEPOST]Some pictures of the headset.

Also if you want some inspirations on the intros text check out my channels logo here(not advertising my channel which has no videos just letting people look at the logo):https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUimf7f7GCeaJAJUUNdflRw

Last edited: