Beauty introducing myself ^^

Karim Belfakir

New User
Oct 3, 2015
My name is Karim Belfakir, i'm 23 years old, I found as I was looking for a way to
monetize my channel video in youtube, I found it help even the little people, I was like finding a better opportunity to improve my money back on my youtube channel !
I am a person who loves singing music , I'm creative. I make comic podcast videos in youtube
my favorite food is Chicken!
I found it would be an amazing distraction from life, my only dream it's To grow up and try to get a job that I can make money yet still have fun! My kind of channel type I run is comedy and cover song videos
My kind of content i upload Podcast comedy, vine, cover song Etc.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIpRrM_omGxFO1AIOQAlpiw

I hope you read through and if you did THANK YOU if you check out my channel say "Sup I came from Freedom!" I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO happy if I saw a increase in subscribers. Thank You again for reading and have a wonderful rest of the day/night or whatever time it is for you!

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey kerim welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here i see your channel is growing well keep up the good work as your videos are at a good quality you should earn easy subscribers on here and to help you out ill sub to you to set you off :) keep up the good work!