josseborj

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Josefin
Sweden
From Twitter
Meet new people and find new channels disscus youtube, games and videos.
3d-art,movies, blogging, youtube,streaming, handcraft, painting, dancing
Thaifood
I think I was fun and I wanted to help other people.
Make an awsome game!
Gaming channel
Around 3-4 a week

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Josefin
Sweden
From Twitter
Meet new people and find new channels disscus youtube, games and videos.
3d-art,movies, blogging, youtube,streaming, handcraft, painting, dancing
Thaifood
I think I was fun and I wanted to help other people.
Make an awsome game!
Gaming channel
Around 3-4 a week
Hello Josse, what got you interested in meeting new people on here? It can be a rewarding experience if you find the right person to back you up. What are you liking the most about helping people?

josseborj

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I think that one can get in touch with the person who is better at the things which are related to YouTube , which you can get great tips. I always fun to help other people with something they need help with. They will be happy that they get help and I feel happy that I could help :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I think that one can get in touch with the person who is better at the things which are related to YouTube , which you can get great tips. I always fun to help other people with something they need help with. They will be happy that they get help and I feel happy that I could help :)
Meeting with like-minded people can definitely help in the future. What have you helped people out with youtube in general? It can be very rewarding knowing that you helped a person succeed in life ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

your channel has a wide range of genres which can do great ! I hope you have doing them and I wish you all the best

josseborj

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Meeting with like-minded people can definitely help in the future. What have you helped people out with youtube in general? It can be very rewarding knowing that you helped a person succeed in life ^^
I have helped people with blogging and Photoshop.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It definitely seems like you have the personality, variety, and attitude to get far! I hope that all goes well for you and if you ever need any help be sure to ask your Freedom family :)

josseborj

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It definitely seems like you have the personality, variety, and attitude to get far! I hope that all goes well for you and if you ever need any help be sure to ask your Freedom family :)
aww thank you so much! Yes, I will! Have a nice day!