Gaming Introducing You All To My Channel

Ellis adams

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yo whats up guys, Im 17 years old My real name is Ellis, My youtube name is Ellehs, So you can see where i got it from:p
Some of the hobbies i enjoy apart from gaming are Football, Rugby,Gym, Hanging with friends and family, And of course GAMING.:)
What you guys can expect from my channel is loads of funny videos weather its a Cut commentary or a real life story or even just a topic video, I also do tips and tricks on COD, Sniping montages. Ill also be doing alot of videos with friends:)
My upload schedule is (MONDAY) (WEDNESDAY) (FRIDAY) and sometimes there will be a uplaod at the weekend if i had time to make a extra video;)
I have a video up on my channel at the moment explaining what im going to be doing on my channel in the future and my goals for youtube, So please guys go check out my channel and if you like any of my videos be sure to subscribe like my videos and stay active:):cool: Type in on youtube- EllehsGaming

Thanks for reading this long ass paragraph haha <3

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yo whats up guys, Im 17 years old My real name is Ellis, My youtube name is Ellehs, So you can see where i got it from:p
Some of the hobbies i enjoy apart from gaming are Football, Rugby,Gym, Hanging with friends and family, And of course GAMING.:)
What you guys can expect from my channel is loads of funny videos weather its a Cut commentary or a real life story or even just a topic video, I also do tips and tricks on COD, Sniping montages. Ill also be doing alot of videos with friends:)
My upload schedule is (MONDAY) (WEDNESDAY) (FRIDAY) and sometimes there will be a uplaod at the weekend if i had time to make a extra video;)
I have a video up on my channel at the moment explaining what im going to be doing on my channel in the future and my goals for youtube, So please guys go check out my channel and if you like any of my videos be sure to subscribe like my videos and stay active:):cool: Type in on youtube- EllehsGaming

Everything is going smoothly for me Ellis, what do you enjoy the most about gaming? Uploading a few times during the week will make everything smoother as a whole. What are your goals for youtube in general?

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom man! Hope you grow taller fast bro!

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey welcome to freedom!
Already by the way your banner looks and the 13 subs you already got and the amazing video and its thumbnail I can tell its gonna be one awesome amazing successful channel!
Lots of luck to ya! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Ellis adams

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey welcome to freedom!
Already by the way your banner looks and the 13 subs you already got and the amazing video and its thumbnail I can tell its gonna be one awesome amazing successful channel!
Lots of luck to ya! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
thanks alot man i checked out your channel and subbed to you anychance you could go check out my channel and subscribe back if your going to stay active <3

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
thanks alot man i checked out your channel and subbed to you anychance you could go check out my channel and subscribe back if your going to stay active <3

Thanx and did sub its amazing channel good luck :3
And its lady or girl or just continue calling me man if you'd like just call me anyway u want xD

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR

Hey man! If you wanna play some games any times I'd love to! My channel does funny moments kinda things so if you are interested I would love to help ya out!

Reactions: Ellis adams

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Nice another COD creator ! I'm one to , do you have BO3 ? if so are you enjoying it ? what is your all time fav COD ?

how is the rugby going ?

Ellis adams

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Nice another COD creator ! I'm one to , do you have BO3 ? if so are you enjoying it ? what is your all time fav COD ?

how is the rugby going ?

Yeah i have bo3 not realy into it tho not really my sort of game haha, and i would have to say MW2 or BO2 there my favourite. I checked out your channel man and wathed a few videos and subscribed anychance you could do the same to me and we can both stay active on eachothers channels :)

Reactions: Prology