Jules Lopez

New User
Oct 20, 2017
YouTube
Your name/alias: Jules Lopez
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!?: Through Youtube
What made you join our forums?: The ability to connect with people who are trying to achieve the same as myself
What are your hobbies?: Playing Football, Playing Guitar, Gaming, Listening to Music, Recording and Editing for Youtube.
What is your favorite food?: I will eat anything and everything so I can't really choose one.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube because I've always enjoyed making videos, editing and I've always wanted to be able to engage and connect with a large number of people and have like a big family.

What is your biggest dream?: To become a professional Footballer
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a channel which involves Vlogs, Reactions, Challenges and literally so many different things.
How frequently do you upload?: once a week

Reactions: User.123120
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums buddy, please make yourself at home! :D

Do you play for a team? A few years back I was playing semi-professional for my city's team, it's bloody hard work but a back injury later and I no longer play in that time I had trials for Walsall FC! :D

I look forward to seeing you around :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Jules!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D