Solved Is THis A BUG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android Tech/Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2016
YouTube
That screen shot indicates that you are no longer part of the Freedom! network, if this was an error then contact the support team using the link below and they can look into it for you.

http://freedom2.support.tm/

Some Says I Got Copyright Claims.It is truth..I Used 1 Music From position music...That is where I got copyright..so help me link again because Position Music Is One You Offered To Us...Ty

Upvote 0

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy
This was because of Youtubes new subnetwork policy, which caused a lot of sub networks to get removed. Luckily, I was able to partner with the main Freedom network before this happened.

Edit: I was wrong, probably. You have to enable monetization to be partnered again.

Upvote 0

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
This was because of Youtubes new subnetwork policy, which caused a lot of sub networks to get removed. Luckily, I was able to partner with the main Freedom network before this happened.

Edit: I was wrong, probably. You have to enable monetization to be partnered again.
The "new subnetwork policy" has nothing to do with that. Freedom Subnetworks have had no issues.
The closing of subnetworks was targeted towards the scamming networks like "Scale Labs" and alike

Upvote 0

gridcoregraphics

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
The "new subnetwork policy" has nothing to do with that. Freedom Subnetworks have had no issues.
The closing of subnetworks was targeted towards the scamming networks like "Scale Labs" and alike

aahahahaha YES ALL SUB-NETWORKS WERE AFFECTED

im part of dropbacktv sub network of freedom, I RECIEVED A CONFIRMATION THAT THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN (not their website though)

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE GOT IT! IM SURE!

my revenue is gone, im no longer part of a network, hopefully they will fix it....

Upvote 0

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
aahahahaha YES ALL SUB-NETWORKS WERE AFFECTED

im part of dropbacktv sub network of freedom, I RECIEVED A CONFIRMATION THAT THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN (not their website though)

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE GOT IT! IM SURE!

my revenue is gone, im no longer part of a network, hopefully they will fix it....

Well it is far from affecting all subnetworks.
Alot of them are still operating as normal.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.