Gaming Its been a long time

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Hello sup everyone its been a while since ive been on here and YouTube but i'm back and i want to start fresh and try and be more interactive so why not start on here as a lot has changed and its such a good place to be to help each other grow. So a give you a little about me, My name is callum im 17 a currently study Media film and tv if anyone wondering what type. I love to edit my gfx and stuff like that and if you couldnt see by the prefix i do gaming videos on my channel but sometimes i will do the odd unboxing or something random maybe even a vlog in the future. I game on pc and xbox as well if you wanted to know. i love YouTube its such a great platform and i want to succeed on it like many of you reading this i can imagine. So if you have any questions for me leave them down below and if you would like me to check your channels out then leave that down below and if you would like to check my YouTube channel out you can find it here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj7_8yRj_b5diUxGtQJpwpg
Thanks for your time.

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
I just checked out your channel i love the content keep it up! maybe you can check out mine? :) thanks

Slupper

New User
Nov 6, 2016
Hey I checked out your channel and it's pretty professional there are some flaws but they are minor. Anyways all around its really good if you wouldn't mind checking out my channel I'm small and trying to grow so far this is a hobby but hopefully one day it will change into career,but keep up the hard work

YT Chanel: Japnigga Slupper(if you type it into the search bar you will find it)

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Hey I checked out your channel and it's pretty professional there are some flaws but they are minor. Anyways all around its really good if you wouldn't mind checking out my channel I'm small and trying to grow so far this is a hobby but hopefully one day it will change into career,but keep up the hard work

YT Chanel: Japnigga Slupper(if you type it into the search bar you will find it)
Thanks and sure i will check it out now mate

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello sup everyone its been a while since ive been on here and YouTube but i'm back and i want to start fresh and try and be more interactive so why not start on here as a lot has changed and its such a good place to be to help each other grow. So a give you a little about me, My name is callum im 17 a currently study Media film and tv if anyone wondering what type. I love to edit my gfx and stuff like that and if you couldnt see by the prefix i do gaming videos on my channel but sometimes i will do the odd unboxing or something random maybe even a vlog in the future. I game on pc and xbox as well if you wanted to know. i love YouTube its such a great platform and i want to succeed on it like many of you reading this i can imagine. So if you have any questions for me leave them down below and if you would like me to check your channels out then leave that down below and if you would like to check my YouTube channel out you can find it here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj7_8yRj_b5diUxGtQJpwpg
Thanks for your time.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I really liked your division videos! Nice channel! Keep up the good work! :D