CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Hello Freedom! Family!

I've been a member here on the forums for a quite a while, but I've taken a break from this site and YouTube for a few months to finish my studies in University, if you didn't know, I'm now a University graduate for the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama Degree with concentration in Acting! :D I'm so excited to be done and I can take what I've studied and put it towards my channel.

Speaking of which, I'm back to provide more and more videos to those who are interested in watching them, I've put out several since I came back, but I almost completely forgot to share them on here with you all!

But first, a quick introduction reminder is in order for those who are new here and those who haven't seen or heard from me for months:

My name is CephasRed, I'm 30 years old, a BFA graduate student, part-time YouTube Let's Player (and currently looking for a full-time job until YT sustains me financially), and have been with the Freedom! Network for close to 3 years. Pleased to meet you all!

If you have any questions in regards into the equipment I use, my degree and/or if you need info on how to make a great impression in your videos, like clarity in your voice, warming up before recording, the importance of movement in your vlogs, your presentation of self, etc., please let me know! I would be more then happy to fill you in and provide helpful tips! :D

I hope you will enjoy my content, I wish you all the best and it's a pleasure to meet you all now and again! :)

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Well welcome back and congrats on graduating, awesome stuff!! Even though I'm not a hardcore gamer or an avid watcher of gamers anymore but you certainly have the best personality for it! I love how upbeat you are, reminds me of myself a little! I'm a YouTuber of 8 years and I'd love to know what you think of my channel and what I can do better to improve!