July Payments are now shown on the Dashboard!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey Freedom Family.

Many of you have asked

• "Why is my money not showing on Freedom"
  • "Where has my money gone?"
Don't worry, your money that you earned throughout July have now been counted, they are no longer estimated and that is the total you will be payed on the Payday for July, which is September 30th.

So if you are wondering where your August earnings are, they are currently just estimated by Google/YouTube, Freedom will count them up at the end of the month and your dashboard will update in the next month.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom Family.

Many of you have asked

• "Why is my money not showing on Freedom"
  • "Where has my money gone?"
Don't worry, your money that you earned throughout July have now been counted, they are no longer estimated and that is the total you will be payed on the Payday for July, which is September 30th.

So if you are wondering where your August earnings are, they are currently just estimated by Google/YouTube, Freedom will count them up at the end of the month and your dashboard will update in the next month.
Now that sums it up all quite nice :)

But even with a thread like this people will still pop the question XD

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Now that sums it up all quite nice :)

But even with a thread like this people will still pop the question XD

Yeah, that is one problem. I can think of two things that could stop more from asking it.

1. Have an announcement on the front page saying that Freedom has now counted your earnings and the dashboard has updated.
  2. Have the question in the Forums FAQ, instead of having to go through support and then finding it, so that people can easily see when they get payed and when their dashboard updates..