Tips & Tricks Just A Simple Tip

Bro Gamer

Rising User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys!

I wanted to share to you on how I got my Subs! I also wanted you all to go with me in an adventure to a 100 subs!

This might not help you but it's worth to tell you because you may have forgotten this tip.

1. Be Active On Forums or Communities

-
Being active on forums or communities helps you grow. There are threads that helps you to grow your channel like how to improve your thumbnails, banners and etc. There are threads about applications or softwares to helps you to edit or improve your videos. (There are also many helpful stuff in the forums but it's up to you to search for it)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Be active on Social media is a thing. Like is say to most threads being active on Social Media is good thing and brings oppertunities.
Don't use it to simply only share your vids as advertisement doesn't work if people don't know who the person behind the video is and won't watch if they have no interest.
By being active and socializing on the other hand you get your name around and that is when people get to remember you wich leads to possible views and more depending on what you do with it.