Request Just getting started, I'd love some input

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
While the art itself was lovely, I felt that the video when on a bit too ling for my attention to stay with it. Maybe try commentary over the video a little explaining whats going on and some advice for people doing the same style or art or something along those lines. It can be just the comment here and there and can be all done in post. Also I felt the end card was a bit basic, that could be improved a fair bit.​

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Honestly pretty much what Dev_J said.

The art is fantastic, you are truly talented. The video was a tad longer then it could have been. 3 minutes for stuff like this is usually a safe timeline. Commentary in my opinion isn't needed for this video, unless you do a How-To video, but at least make sure to have some details of what equipment you used in your description page. And ya your end card is a bit basic. What I would do is somehow design something that uses your art style as the end card. For example, have a the lion you just did, and above his paws, and in front of his face have a *recommended next video* or playlist. Also, maybe drawing a frame in your art style to put all your social media details in. Maybe even draw the icons and superimpose them on. Something like that. Hopefully that made sense.

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Start of by showing a finished picture of the image then drawing it. It will give the viewers an incentive to watch through the video. OMG did they really draw that?! A nice little intro would be cool as well. Try recording a few and pick out the one you like!

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
As far as artist skill level "magnificent"!!! However moving from that point, it should be noted that at that skill level many would like your tip/tricks of the art you make and narration would do well for these works.