Just recently purchased a Sony A58 DSLR camera!

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Yesterday I bought a Sony A58 DSLR camera for $500 CAD at my local London Drugs! And I am VERY excited about this. I played around with it and here are some pictures I took! The photo sizes are rather large so they can't be uploaded to the forum thread haha. So far loving this camera though, and a big shoutout to @41Danny1 for recommending me this camera (he has the same camera) and @Brent Cone for his recent purchase of the Canon 700D/T5i!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice photos @KoreanMamba!

I really like the first one with the lens up to the screen haha, one thing I'd suggest for improvement is adjust your white balance to match your environment but it's your first DSLR so don't worry about it haha.

I look forward to seeing more stuff from your channel now that you have a camera to record with! :)

Reactions: Bryan

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
The photos you took with your camera looks great! :D I like them a lot!! :)
Thanks for the shoutout also!! :)
Really glad that you love your camera! It's really important that you're enjoying and "connects" with your camera and you really seem to do that! That's awesome!! :) Goodluck in the future with that awesome cam! :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nice photos @KoreanMamba!

I really like the first one with the lens up to the screen haha, one thing I'd suggest for improvement is adjust your white balance to match your environment but it's your first DSLR so don't worry about it haha.

I look forward to seeing more stuff from your channel now that you have a camera to record with! :)

Haha yeah I got lots to learn :p
I can't wait to use it for my next videos though!

The photos you took with your camera looks great! :D I like them a lot!! :)
Thanks for the shoutout also!! :)
Really glad that you love your camera! It's really important that you're enjoying and "connects" with your camera and you really seem to do that! That's awesome!! :) Goodluck in the future with that awesome cam! :D

Thanks so much! Haha, you deserved that shoutout for the well deserved T5i/700D :)
I hope the content you create with that new camera will be great because I'll be looking forward to it!

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Thank you do you want to just do photos or videography? :)

I do both, photography and videography. Both are very fun and I enjoy it a lot, one main reason why I wanted a DSLR is because I wanna make better quality videos, and they're turning out well so far. Haven't actually uploaded a video with my DSLR yet but it's coming really soon haha :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I do both, photography and videography. Both are very fun and I enjoy it a lot, one main reason why I wanted a DSLR is because I wanna make better quality videos, and they're turning out well so far. Haven't actually uploaded a video with my DSLR yet but it's coming really soon haha :)

Should let me know when you post one! Would love to watch :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Reviews, I'm going to be doing reviews. I might possibly do a short film but right now I'm doing reviews on my favourite tech products (I don't wanna spoil this xD). My channel is going to be a gaming/tech channel as soon as this video comes out, which is pretty soon!

Sounds like you and @41Danny1 should collab ;-) AGAIN

Reactions: Danny and Bryan