Gaming Just want to say Hi from Finland to all here

CluelessPancake

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2017
Finland
YouTube
Hello everyone here is CluelessPancake or N1Bu from Finland. I am new in Freedom actually just partnered.
I am a 30 years old gamer who plays in Playstation 4 (mostly FPS games)
Why did you start YouTube? I started my Youtube channel I think in 2012 but I have upload videos about 2-3 years. I have just over 500 subs but I really have not promote me much and I was on hiatus for a while and now coming back stronger.

There was a small introduction, we in Finland are not that good in talking but if you have anything you want to know more just ask, I am happy to answer.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa to all here have a great holidays.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone here is CluelessPancake or N1Bu from Finland. I am new in Freedom actually just partnered.
I am a 30 years old gamer who plays in Playstation 4 (mostly FPS games)
Why did you start YouTube? I started my Youtube channel I think in 2012 but I have upload videos about 2-3 years. I have just over 500 subs but I really have not promote me much and I was on hiatus for a while and now coming back stronger.

There was a small introduction, we in Finland are not that good in talking but if you have anything you want to know more just ask, I am happy to answer.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa to all here have a great holidays.
Welcome to the Community :)

What are some of the games you play on ps4? :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom mate, how did you manage to get so big? any hoe I hope you feel welcome here and that I see you around

CluelessPancake

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2017
Finland
YouTube
I am playing Fortnite, CoD WW2 and single player game I play now is Horizon Zero Dawn.

I might have got those 500 subs because im on a team that has about 50 gamers from Finland, and I got featured in Battlefield 4 facebook page a while back when they found my video. (or then just pure luck)