Service KawaiiNacho's free design service.

PencilDoesGaming

Rising User
Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
May I please have an intro with two pencils going into a p?

Or A Standard but Unique 2D Intro?

Contact Me Here: Skype: PencilGamer

No Rush whatsoever![DOUBLEPOST=1446156283][/DOUBLEPOST]ArmorGames Intro is like this:

KawaiiNacho

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
Belgium
kawaiinacho.xyz
YouTube
For the Avatar it will be cartoonish like @Kan. The looks would be Asian guy, Shave hair and wearing glasses.
As for the channel Art, the theme would be Adventure, RPG and Visual Novel type.
As for the avatar, thats an illustration. Not something I can do in photoshop. I also would like to know what you mean with channel art. Banners? Thumbnails? Can I also have a link to your youtube channel?

Anyways I just finished will. You can check it out here

Last edited:

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
As for the avatar, thats in illustration. Not something I can do in photoshop. I also would like to know what you mean with channer arth. Banners? Thumbnails? Can I also have a link to your youtube channel?

Anyways I just finished will. You can check it out here
It'
Alright, but can you give me a link to your channel?

Anyways im probably not going to do much work today since something came up. Scuse me for the inconvenience.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gnomenology

Nov 1, 2015
Looking to get a youtube banner. Something that is electric with the name "NitroDiNsaNeD GaMinG" in it for my gaming channel on youtube. Not really picky myself but just would like something that stands out. Also looking to get an intro video for my channel as well maybe a 12-15 second bit that just demonstrates what I do on this channel. PM me if you need more details: https://www.youtube.com/user/nitrodinsaned this is my youtube channel, I usually do live streaming for FPS gaming.

KawaiiNacho

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
Belgium
kawaiinacho.xyz
YouTube
Having some trouble with the software. Again.
If my software wouldn't constantly break every day, that'd be great.

EDIT: Installed a new version of my adobe software. All fine now.

DOUBLE EDIT: Finished chris. Beware of ugly gradient.

TRIPLE EDIT: Jesus im working like crazy. Coffee really helps somehow. Anyway I finished Bizarre's intro and im actually suprise myself on how it looks. Except for the eyes, I couldn't remove the white edge but w/e. Will upload as soon as it's finished rendering. Im not going to put another edit here. here it is

Last edited:

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hey Man!
I am in need of some channel art (Mainly a banner and logo) as mine are very old things that i threw together in photoshop CS2 without even knowing how to use it :D My Channel Link is here https://www.youtube.com/user/Gleed729
I want something simple and clean im a mac user so something following the new design scheme would be cool (maybe if u can use their new font i dont know if they have made it public yet though) and thanks again dude ^.^
you can contact me at [email protected]

Blaadne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
*Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/user/blaadne
*services (Banner, Intro, w/e, etc...) : I would love a Banner and logo. If you have time and want to, I would love and intro with the new logo and everything :D that's up to you tho :D
Slightest idea of what you want : I would love it to be somwhat like a mixture of the Freedom logo and the Astro Headset logo. I like the style of those and maby you could come up with something in that beautiful mind of yours :D
Skype/Steam/Whatever : My steam is Blaadne5, reason for the name : I have all the Blaadne accounts but.. well, hacks.. fml.
Media I have to use (PM) : I do not know, whatever suits you the best :D

Xanboy

New User
Oct 15, 2015
KawaiiNacho's free design service

About me

Hello, My name is Alex. I currently am studying graphic media and planning on continueing on webdesign. Right now we have school off for an entire week and get pretty bored than. My knowledge from graphic designing goes from photoshop, takes a curve to video editing and than end at web design and development.

Services
Right now I can provide basic logo's (if only I was creative xd) banners, Profile pictures, Websites (very poor)
I recently started learning CSS (seriosuly, we didn't learn CSS at school, garbage classes man.) so web design may take some times or may not be completed at all. To view my website, wich I coded myself, to give you an idea. You can find it here.
I also do video editing. I use after effects and sony vegas depending on what kind of video. As long as it isn't anything complex (ask first so I can see if I can or not) I will most likely pour my hearth into it since I love animation. I will upload some things I made late on.

Previous work
Right now I haven't really made graphics for anyone. I have my own portofolio tough
https://www.behance.net/AlexRans/wip
I also didn't really make the website but I integrated a twitch chat in this website
(not trying to advertise)

Waitlist
charles Done!
allison Done!
Will Done!
Allison Done!
BizarE Done-Ish
Chris Done!
PencilDoesGaming Working...
Extreme Gamer 3 Done!

Previous clients
Charles (intro here)
Allison
Will
Allison (intro)
Chris

Extreme Gamer

How to get a position in the waitlist
Don't worry, you don't have to like or follow me or anything. Its just a simple form so I have the information I need to begin. Just simply reply or PM me the following information.
Code:
*Youtube link
*services (Banner, Intro, w/e, etc...)
Slightest idea if what you want
Skype/Steam/Whatever
Media I have to use (PM)

* Required

Like my work?
Great! Consider subscribing my youtube channel! ;D
You don't have to do this to get me to make you artwork but it will help a lot tho.
:)
Hey,
I am looking for a new YouTube profile picture and was thinking about a comic style avatar maybe. My current YouTube picture is my Minecraft skin head and would love it if you could make a comic style avatar that has the features of my Minecraft skin, but more of a round, human face shape.
I would be more than happy to mention you in a video too.

Thanks in advance.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/xanboyenterprises
Service: Profile Picture
Media to use: Look at my channel
Steam: Xanboy_

Kroosyy

New User
Nov 4, 2015
YouTube
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1IBsqREC58mEsTTytMlPA
*services (Banner, Intro, w/e, etc...): i need a banner and a profile picture
Slightest idea if what you want: i would like the profile picture just be the letter K with the colours red and white and for the banner i would like my full channel name KroosyyGaming and something to do with cod or fallout on the banner
Skype/Steam/Whatever: Skype- KroosyyGaming
Media I have to use (PM): anything really