Keep getting Audio/Video messages when upload

JD Gans (JiraCorp)

Respected User
Nov 14, 2014
YouTube
The message I keep getting is "The video you uploaded may have audio/video sync issues. Please refer to this article for advice on how to correct this issue should it arise."

The thing is, the audio seems always fine when I play back the video. I notice this started happening when Adobe made me switch from their 2014 to 2015 versions of their products. Anyone else have sort of problem when upgrading software or anything else like that?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
The message I keep getting is "The video you uploaded may have audio/video sync issues. Please refer to this article for advice on how to correct this issue should it arise."

The thing is, the audio seems always fine when I play back the video. I notice this started happening when Adobe made me switch from their 2014 to 2015 versions of their products. Anyone else have sort of problem when upgrading software or anything else like that?
Mine does the same. Did you happen to use any kind of rendering to lower your file size down? When I started doing that, it changed a very minimal amount, and i get the message now.

JD Gans (JiraCorp)

Respected User
Nov 14, 2014
YouTube
The message is Youtube side, when I render I use Adobe Media Encoder, I notice a slight change in my videos where i use my phone vlogs but not a change when its game footage.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I get the messages. I didn't start getting them until I fiddled around with something. Not sure how, though.

I used OBS before, and I would see noticeable delays, and now I use OBS Studio, where I don't see the delays when editing videos, but still receive said message when I upload the vids onto YouTube.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
The message is Youtube side, when I render I use Adobe Media Encoder, I notice a slight change in my videos where i use my phone vlogs but not a change when its game footage.

I actually didn't even know youtube had messages like that.

Well either way if everything sounds fine on your end then there probably isn't anything to worry about.