Lack of Views April - May

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
Id like to know all of your opinions on this but is the case for some of you that around this time of the year the views are literally potato ? around a month and a half ago i was getting a good amount of views and now its cut down to literally half or more. i think its generally exam areas around this time of year which explains some of it but it seems a bit weird dont you think ? What do you all think about this potato news views ? XD

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I was thinking the same thing, exam times. Or just the fact that it is spring and less people are spending time on their computers and they are out enjoying the spring weather.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I do argeed, becuse My views drop tiny bit but males have all different ages but female mostly in 20s so I think they have exams and like to be outside but I think its on this month might be low a little for me.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I just randomly don't get any views sometimes. My fifth video back got over 1000 views where as my newest video has 8? I guess it just happens.

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
I do argeed, becuse My views drop tiny bit but males have all different ages but female mostly in 20s so I think they have exams and like to be outside but I think its on this month might be low a little for me.
yeah i agree cause ive seen even top youtubers when they post at first they get 1million then at april recently theyve only been getting round 300k

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
yeah i agree cause ive seen even top youtubers when they post at first they get 1million then at april recently theyve only been getting round 300k

Yup and I think its normal

Reactions: Prototype Ninja1

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Id like to know all of your opinions on this but is the case for some of you that around this time of the year the views are literally potato ? around a month and a half ago i was getting a good amount of views and now its cut down to literally half or more. i think its generally exam areas around this time of year which explains some of it but it seems a bit weird dont you think ? What do you all think about this potato news views ? XD

The better weather will play a big part as well as current trends a lot of people are looking for spring/summer conent stuff to do after exams etc.