Solved Leaved Freedom and I want to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

herdity

New User
Apr 7, 2015
As the title says, between a month to two months, I left Freedom, as I quited youtube and computer for a while, And now I decited to come back and continue it for a while, And I want to return to freedom.
I tried but I dident really see a place where I can come back in, or am I still in, And for that I need some help, Can you help me to come back?
If u need any screenshots, tell me (a link to where i need to take it could be nice), and ill give you it.
EDIT: I just realized I said in the title LEAVED instead of LEFT, Please forgive me I wasnt focused And Im from Israel so my English is pretty bad.

Last edited:

tyrok wolfgaming

New User
Dec 4, 2015
England
YouTube
Contact support and they'll send you another invitation on YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1449237518][/DOUBLEPOST]

Go into the section you want to post and it says 'post thread' in the top right.
Thx[DOUBLEPOST=1449238610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Contact support and they'll send you another invitation on YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1449237518][/DOUBLEPOST]

Go into the section you want to post and it says 'post thread' in the top right.
How do i contact the support team

Last edited:
Reactions: Charles Meekins
Upvote 0

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
need any help just ask me ok[DOUBLEPOST=1449238657][/DOUBLEPOST]
As the title says, between a month to two months, I left Freedom, as I quited youtube and computer for a while, And now I decited to come back and continue it for a while, And I want to return to freedom.
I tried but I dident really see a place where I can come back in, or am I still in, And for that I need some help, Can you help me to come back?
If u need any screenshots, tell me (a link to where i need to take it could be nice), and ill give you it.
EDIT: I just realized I said in the title LEAVED instead of LEFT, Please forgive me I wasnt focused And Im from Israel so my English is pretty bad.
i did similar and they re-invited me to the network

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

As the others have said contact support by sending a ticket in saying that you would like to rejoin Create a support ticket

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.