Network Leaving Freedom 30 days notice

Darkinz77

Rising User
Aug 28, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Darkinz7
Well i tried to communicate with you guys many time the past fews days. i can't contact support via ticket . and i dont receive any email from you. I tried on Twitter youtube and forum , i CAN'T OPEN A TICKET . i tried to reset my password of my support account and even create a other one with a other email. Never received a single email form you. I'm now removing everything that can put my chan in trouble because of copyright , Musics and intro.

Allegro1225

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
YouTube
Allegro1225
Well, when you leave Freedom, you can keep all the "free" music/intro stuff in old videos, you just can't add them to new videos without incurring a monetization penalty; I think George mentioned this in a video a while back.

Gab

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Well i tried to communicate with you guys many time the past fews days. i can't contact support via ticket . and i dont receive any email from you. I tried on Twitter youtube and forum , i CAN'T OPEN A TICKET . i tried to reset my password of my support account and even create a other one with a other email. Never received a single email form you. I'm now removing everything that can put my chan in trouble because of copyright , Musics and intro.

Send us an email here - [email protected]