Service Let me review your YouTube Channel

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Art (Avatars, Thumbnails, etc.)
  • "Behind the Scenes" (Title, Description etc.)
  • Overall Content and Channel Layout
  • Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!

I would love for you to check out my channel and let me know what i need to improve on.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjCAPVhKsKDpmIvHcj9g1dg

Thanks
Hani

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!
Hey man thanks for this opportunity :D I just recently made this channel and would love some feedback :) here is the link. Thanks again mate ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gane8p4Wu1p8FHo7MABcw

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube

Thanks!

I feel like this got a much bigger response than you were prepared for. If you have some extra time though, I would love some feedback on my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/CharxanderOrigin

Reactions: Kystrx

Tony764

New User
Jan 23, 2016

Thanks!
stitches dawn