Review4Review Let's get to know eachother! ^^

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi there, and I am called Deukalos.

I've been doing YouTube ever since I was 13 years of age almost 4 years ago. By that age your puberty wouldn't have kicked in, so you could probably guess that many of the videos were annoying to watch and cringey. I have gone through 2 accounts, not liking some of the content I have created, but now I am at the stage where I am enjoying what I make.

As a small YouTuber, it is difficult to find people who can tell you what is good and bad about your channel, what you could improve on, what they liked in a video and didn't like. I am quite comfortable now talking on a Video and I tend to cut my videos to the best parts, which hopefully entertains the viewer (YOU!) :D

I'll be doing reviews for reviews for these 7 days, all the way to Tuesday 30th August! I look forward to seeing you channels and your comments in this thread which will hopefully, help me gleam more ways of improving my channel in the future!

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I checked out your channel and I found it really funny! The content is good and so is the quality, keep doing what your doing as its really entertaining! I'd much appreciate if you could provide me with some feedback too, i look forward to seeing you future videos.

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Thank you for your friendly words! You microphone and video quality are perfect! That and you are always talking throughout your game play of what comes to your mind. You didn't make the video awkward and was enjoyable to watch all the way through even though I didn't know what game It was xD You continue like this, and you will get far. The only thing that I found odd was your outro. I'll give you an example. On your update video, you had an outro which was just a still picture for almost 40 or 50 seconds. What editing software do you use? You could perhaps add the latest video on the outro and add a subscribe button, abusing the annotation features and YouTube provides you with. If you need a background, I could help you If you wish! ^^ Keep up the good work :p

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for your friendly words! You microphone and video quality are perfect! That and you are always talking throughout your game play of what comes to your mind. You didn't make the video awkward and was enjoyable to watch all the way through even though I didn't know what game It was xD You continue like this, and you will get far. The only thing that I found odd was your outro. I'll give you an example. On your update video, you had an outro which was just a still picture for almost 40 or 50 seconds. What editing software do you use? You could perhaps add the latest video on the outro and add a subscribe button, abusing the annotation features and YouTube provides you with. If you need a background, I could help you If you wish! ^^ Keep up the good work :p
Wow thank you so much for going really in depth! I'm using hitfilm express 4 as its free and has no watermark. With my outro I didn't really know what would work so I made that outro picture until I get a decent one. How do I add the links and stuff? I know how to add a video in while editing but subscribe buttons I have little knowledge on as I don't know too much about editing.