Gaming Lets Grow Together!!

ZGgamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
ZGgamer1
Name: ZGgamer

How Did you hear about Freedom!? I heard about Freedom! Through XSplit. It was advertised when I loaded the program so I thought I'd check it out.

What Got You Into Doing YouTube? For most of my life I have never been able to belong to something. Most of my High School Career I was an "outcast" I began watching YouTube a lot and stumbled upon a YouTuber by the name of Patterrz who at the time uploaded Dragonball Z Content. He inspired me to upload my first video which was done on my old channel Irontail3445 which still exists I just can no longer access it. After some time ZGgamer came into existence and I may have had hit some bumps along the way but in the end I've grown quite fond on uploading videos and more recently streaming.

What Is Your Personal Goal In Life? This might seem a bit silly but I wanna be a competitive Smash Bros player who streams and uploads videos in his spare time.

Who are you? I am a gamer at heart always have been. Games just seem to suite me better than physical labor like my Dad or younger brother. Technology is just something I feel natural with. To some Gaming is a waste of time to me Gaming is a way of life a way to express yourself in a way that wouldn't be accepted anywhere else.

I do hope this give you a general idea of who I am and my beliefs and if you have anything you wanna know about me or just wanna chat just hit me up on twitter :)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/GaryStout94
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/zggamer012
Twitter: https://www/twitter.com/ZGgamer

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom Partners!

My Name is ZGgamer a content creator on YouTube and part-time streamer on Twitch. I am 21, a gamer at heart who seeks to improve myself as well as others. If you are interested in checking me out my YouTube Channel here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/GaryStout94

And for my twitch: www.twitch.tv/zggamer012

Of course this is an optional and any advice you have is most appreciated and if you'd like me to help you by giving advice lemme know and I will do what I can to help you.
Striving for change is good ^^ When a person disregards his opportunity for growth, they can become stagnant and repetitive. What have you considered working on for the future? :p

Welcome to the team ZGgamer, keep trying your best, and I'm sure others will follow suit ^^

ZGgamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
ZGgamer1
Striving for change is good ^^ When a person disregards his opportunity for growth, they can become stagnant and repetitive. What have you considered working on for the future? :p

Welcome to the team ZGgamer, keep trying your best, and I'm sure others will follow suit ^^

What I plan for the future? That remains to be seen. Paths open to those who allow themselves to be approached by such options. I merely seek improvement for myself as well as others and those who have that same belief are golden in my book.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

i really love the way you choose to live your life , and that exactly what got me into YouTube plus i love to entertain people , so that is actually why i am in this , but i think that you should really work on developing your work always even if its good , just always think of a way to make it better! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GAMING BRO! :D gaming for life!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What I plan for the future? That remains to be seen. Paths open to those who allow themselves to be approached by such options. I merely seek improvement for myself as well as others and those who have that same belief are golden in my book.
I actually meant working on as in yourself. What are you currently looking to improve? :p