Gaming Let's Grow Together!

Hey there everybody, Featured Ninja from The Featured Show here, I just want to let you all know about my new gaming channel.
Its called The Featured Show and its only starting now as I only have 2 current series of Bloodborne and Life Is Strange but more are to come with many varying genres of games new and old with collaborations with other streamers but overall just good times and good fun!!
Videos go up daily, everybody, so there's plenty of content to check out!(y) (Y)
I would also like to let everyone know that you are all welcome on my channel, I make videos for the viewers so your involvement and support really mean a lot to me.:)
So everyone that's my intro, I think I've explained myself thouroughly and hope to see all of you tune into The Featured Show soon.:D

Reactions: Cheechako Mines

BasicallyRookies

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom bro! I hope your channel goes far, glad to have you aboard the Freedom Family. Have a good day and don't forget to Game On!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you.
Why did you join YouTube? How did you find Freedom?

Promotional Forums include:

"Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
"Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
"Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
"Collaborate" - bit.ly/CollabFreedom - Look for people to make videos with, and grow together!

Please remember that each of the links above will have their own rules of the section. Check the sticky posts at the top of the section before posting. Thanks.