Gaming Let's Play Pokken Tournament - Episode 0 - Pokken 101 - Part 1

KiCt27

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
Houston, Tx
YouTube
Nice video :)
Keep up the good work and I will be checking out the videos to come :)
Thanks Man! Im glad you enjoyed my video and i really appreciate it! Also i just uploaded the second part if you want to go check that out, oh and if you didn't know im doing a Pokemon Month this month so i'll be playing different Pokemon games on my channel if you want to check that out. Also if you like what i do and if you want to see more of my content then please subscribe by all means. Oh and don't forget to read the descriptions to see how you can win various prizes such as Pokemon Amiibos and the digital versions of the GameBoy Pokemon games. Also don't forget to tell your friends and spread the word it'll really help me out!

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Thanks Man! Im glad you enjoyed my video and i really appreciate it! Also i just uploaded the second part if you want to go check that out, oh and if you didn't know im doing a Pokemon Month this month so i'll be playing different Pokemon games on my channel if you want to check that out. Also if you like what i do and if you want to see more of my content then please subscribe by all means. Oh and don't forget to read the descriptions to see how you can win various prizes such as Pokemon Amiibos and the digital versions of the GameBoy Pokemon games. Also don't forget to tell your friends and spread the word it'll really help me out!
Sorry for the delayed reply, been rather busy and havn't been on the forums for a while.definetly will be subscribing as I want to see what else you have uploaded.
Keep up the great work :)

Reactions: KiCt27

KiCt27

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
Houston, Tx
YouTube
Sorry for the delayed reply, been rather busy and havn't been on the forums for a while.definetly will be subscribing as I want to see what else you have uploaded.
Keep up the great work :)
Its cool man everyone is busy with something nowadays i understand. Thank you so much for subscribing man i really appreciate it! Its been really hard editing Pokemon Yellow to make it like the Pokemon anime lol, its stressful. Anyway i see you have around half the subs i do, what do you do on your channel? Are you a Let's Player/Gamer? If you are would you want to collab sometime? I Have a Wii U,Wii,Xbox 360, Xbox One,PS3, Vita Tv, and 3ds I cant record the 3ds though to mod it so it can record it cost like $200 To buy a pre modded one would cost like $600 :(. Oh i Uploaded episode 3 of the green league today if you want to check that out. Also i have episode 1 of Pokemon Yellow up 2! Hope we can collab or at least become friends or something, Until Next Time I Bring A KiCt to your system ;) lol