Gaming Lets Talk About Infinite Warfare (Black Ops 3 Gameplay)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
In this video i thought i would talk a little bit about Infinite Warfare as i had heard that there was no exo suit in the new cod i saw this info on twitter ofc i dont no if its true or not but i just wanted to talk about it

I would also like to know what the hell the zombies mode will be like for infinite warfare i hope that this game will be better than what advance warfare was but honestly i hate the exo suit and they need to get rid of it!!!!!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Infinite warfare is currently the 4th most disliked video ever uploaded to YouTube.
Battlefield 1 is what the COD fans wanted but you can't really blame infinity ward. They start developing COD 3 years before its release, they've just started COD 2019. They wouldn't have known what the COD community wanted back in 2013.
Infinite warfare trailer is set to hit 3rd Most disliked video within the next day and 2nd most disliked by the end of next week.

I found this video:

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Infinite warfare is currently the 4th most disliked video ever uploaded to YouTube.
Battlefield 1 is what the COD fans wanted but you can't really blame infinity ward. They start developing COD 3 years before its release, they've just started COD 2019. They wouldn't have known what the COD community wanted back in 2013.
Infinite warfare trailer is set to hit 3rd Most disliked video within the next day and 2nd most disliked by the end of next week.

I found this video:

hahaha lol i think someone had way to much time on there hands to make that lol also i most likely wont be buying battlefield. even tho the cod community is pissed about this infinite warfare they will still buy it regardless and people that really dont want to buy it will buy it since it is coming with the cod 4 remastered.. and i plan on buying infinite warfare because im a cod fan and i love zombies as well :D the only problem i have with cod at the moment is that god damn exo suit. if they took that away then cod would be awesome again just like it was in bo2