Let's talk tell me how your gaming life has been

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
I want to know about your gaming life lol seriously let's talk. I can tell you a little about mine. I started playing games at 2 years old believe it or not I have ADHD and it was the only thing to keep me calm from then on I found my first loves sonic and mario! Although sonic was my true first I loved them both sonic the hedgehog 2 was my favorite. Then came the playstation I fell in love with Spyro of course ripto's rage was the first one I was able to play, but then something magical happened I found Star Ocean the second story and I was absolutely blown away!! The deep rich story line and graphics the combat system the hours upon hours of gamplay that can be achieved with that game was and is something spectacular till this day! Ever since then I was addicted to RPG's I found final fantasy 7 shortly after and then came the ps2. Oh my the ps2 I played final fantasy X and I was done! That game is my favorite to date you just can't beat it! Something is always calling me baci on that game I love it! So please tell me about your gaming life I would love to read about them all!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I started playing around the age of 4 or 5 on the SNES with Duckhunt and Ducktales. From there i owned all other consoles and went to SEGA, Super Nintendo and all that came after. The first game i really fell in love with was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on the N64 and once i got older i was really into Gears of War on Xbox360. Now in the meantime i have been gaming for at least 20 years and have found my way in Final Fantasy XIV wich is an MMO i play since release day 2013 and the first game i am playing daily for years :)

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
I started playing around the age of 4 or 5 on the SNES with Duckhunt and Ducktales. From there i owned all other consoles and went to SEGA, Super Nintendo and all that came after. The first game i really fell in love with was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on the N64 and once i got older i was really into Gears of War on Xbox360. Now in the meantime i have been gaming for at least 20 years and have found my way in Final Fantasy XIV wich is an MMO i play since release day 2013 and the first game i am playing daily for years :)
That is awesome zelda is an excellent series and I'm currently thinking about getting a wii u and switch to play hd remasters and breath of the wild. I have played and beaten all the FF but I refuse to play 11 and 14 I rather stick to the linear games personally lol I just dont want to pay monthly lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is awesome zelda is an excellent series and I'm currently thinking about getting a wii u and switch to play hd remasters and breath of the wild. I have played and beaten all the FF but I refuse to play 11 and 14 I rather stick to the linear games personally lol I just dont want to pay monthly lol
Heard and seen many good things about Breath of the Wild. Regarding Final Fantasy i have played most of em but the MMO i can't help but fell in love. Upside is i play it together with my wife :p

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Hey come to think of it I remember you....Do you remember channel called LightinaDarkRoom?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I started playing games when I was around 6 or 7. My frist system was a Sega Genesis and had a ton of games. The one that I absolutely loved was Aladdin... ya that's an odd one I know. I got Sega Saturn a few years after that and Nights into Dreams was such a mind blowing game that I couldn't stop playing it. Loved the 3D aspect of it and couldn't believe how great it was. I was never a PC kid, but eventually at the age of 18 I got my first computer. Really crappy one that had a hard time playing the original Diablo. Skip ahead well over a decade. I'm still playing games, got myself a better set-up and always looks back at the wonders of the early stages of gaming. Gotta love the time we're in.

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
I started playing games when I was around 6 or 7. My frist system was a Sega Genesis and had a ton of games. The one that I absolutely loved was Aladdin... ya that's an odd one I know. I got Sega Saturn a few years after that and Nights into Dreams was such a mind blowing game that I couldn't stop playing it. Loved the 3D aspect of it and couldn't believe how great it was. I was never a PC kid, but eventually at the age of 18 I got my first computer. Really crappy one that had a hard time playing the original Diablo. Skip ahead well over a decade. I'm still playing games, got myself a better set-up and always looks back at the wonders of the early stages of gaming. Gotta love the time we're in.
Nothing wrong with that I loved alladin my self remember having a great experience with it also so no biggie. Nights into the dreams on the other hand I didnt play. I will have to play that one thank you for introducing me into some I could possibly like and yes the times we are in are great!