Logitech C920?

bwooly1001

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have been using one for Facecam for ages. Its a great investment but the mic is a little iffy.
But I use a Blue snowball and don't need the built in mic.
I have had mine for over a year and the quality is epic, only 1080p60 but tbh you couldn't tell.

Only issue I had when I first got it was I was sat quite far away and the focal length was out, but was easily fixed.
What are do you use to stream/capture?

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
I have been using one for Facecam for ages. Its a great investment but the mic is a little iffy.
But I use a Blue snowball and don't need the built in mic.
I have had mine for over a year and the quality is epic, only 1080p60 but tbh you couldn't tell.

Only issue I had when I first got it was I was sat quite far away and the focal length was out, but was easily fixed.
What are do you use to stream/capture?
I use the Elgato.

ItsKapow

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Definitely get one! Even something old a Canon 550d (T2i) has more flexibility than a Logitech webcam! Plus you can go for that cinematic look if you choose to do film.

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
Is that a good camera to get for a facecam? Or is there a cheaper alternative to it.

^^ Yeah the video quality is amazing. I use my Astros as my mic so the combo is great. It's probably one of the best webcams out there, especially for its price. If find a cheaper version though you're obviously going to sacrifice some quality.