PC Looking for a group who can come stream or record Minecraft Hypixel videos, most likely Bedwars.

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello, I am looking for a group who could come join me and play Minecraft Bedwars on Hypixel.net,
the most that can be one one team at a time in Bedwars is 4 on one Bedwars team. But we could play with more if I had a bigger group than that.

If you want to know what Bedwars is on minecraft its a game mode where you spawn on an little floating Island (Kind of like Sky wars) and you build a defense for your bed. There is a diamond generator off to the side of your island you need to build a path to, and there is an emerald generator in the thing floating in the center. Diamonds can be used for team upgrades like sharped swords to deal more damage, and emerald are use for things like Ender Perls and Diamond gear.

Age: I am 13-15 and I don't care what age you guys are, along as your okay with record with a teenager for say if you where an adult. (my parents don't care)

Channel main topic: My Channel is mainly about gaming that's friendly for all ages!

Amount of subscribers: I have about 300 Subs, (Forum post will say)

Other ways to contact you: How to contact me? My discord M e z q u e #4700 or my discord server https://discord.gg/yp9Uf8Z (go into minecraft-bedwars-livestream-Partners and say hello, I'm from freedom forums or something)

About Your Channel: This is copy pasted from my YouTube about page, there is a bit more there but I am cutting it down a tiny bit. "I am a teenager from Canada who likes to make YouTube videos. What kind of videos? Gaming videos, and speed arts of GFX I made/make. Sometimes I live stream stuff, and ones I get obs working 110% of the time I will stream more often. I hope you will take a look at my YouTube channel, some other things about me is I try my hardest to not to cuss/swear in my videos, and they should be safe for all ages. Granted that you can watch a game with a bit of blood/violence in it."

Link to Channel: Here is a link to my YouTube channel, You can take a look. If you wonder why there is not that many videos up on my channel I remove the older, lower quality videos from my videos from my YoutTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/MLGmezque

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
does it need to be on Hypixel.net? Maybe on a cracked server because i olny have cracked minecraft. I'm 14 so im a teenager too. I know a server called Jartex where there is tripple so in one team there are 3 players than theres single where its everyone for himself and then theres op bedwars which i dont usually play.

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
does it need to be on Hypixel.net? Maybe on a cracked server because i olny have cracked minecraft. I'm 14 so im a teenager too. I know a server called Jartex where there is tripple so in one team there are 3 players than theres single where its everyone for himself and then theres op bedwars which i dont usually play.
We could play that. And if I get my main account unbanned from hypixel I could let you borrow my alt, as long as you don't get it banned.