Looking for an instrumental piece?

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
So I was looking on the Freedom music partnership sites, and I couldn't find many instrumental songs. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make or show me some music that I could use for my future update videos. As per usual, if I use the music, I will include your name and link to your channel in my description (other socials as well, if you request)...even a mention in the video (if I remember, usually I make sticky notes so I've been getting better at name dropping :p).

What I'm looking for:
-pretty lengthy, as I tend to go on random tangents when talking about certain things. OR the better solution could be a song where it's relatively short, and able to loop the beginning and end together, so I can just drag and drop in my editor...and it's less work for you!
-NO LYRICS, hence why I asked for instrumental.
-As for genre, I would probably say chill...nothing that has a ramp up tempo. Something that's good to talk over. Other than that, I'm not picky on genre.

Unfortunately, due to owing the hospital a rather exorbitant amount of money, I can't really pay anything, which is why I'm more than willing to do links in description/mentions.

What I may do, is do a rotation of songs since I like doing vlogs about things that aren't about gaming....and that will allow me to pick more than one person's music!

A BIG thank you to all contributors willing to volunteer their services, I really do appreciate your effort in helping me! :)