GFX Request Looking for cheap dedicated thumbnail maker.

carrexHD

Rising User
Apr 15, 2015
Looking for cheap dedicated thumbnail maker.
Alright so , I make videos and looking for a cheap thumbnail maker, I'm talking around
$1-$2, I make videos every other day, so it will be around $6 a week from me :)

Post your skypes below and I will get in touch asap. Thanks.

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Maybe I can help you out. :)
Btw, I guess you're already aware that I can't use skype XD

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Reactions: Charles Meekins

Social1k

ItzFluffy
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
Canada
YouTube
I can help you with this
I have been a featured designer twice and have helped out a bunch of people on the forums with different kinds of graphics :)
if you are interested please feel free to contact me over skype @ -> colton.bonsant

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures

AkaZerim

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
I could do this if you need me to? I will half anyones prices and I make multiple versions so you can pick what you need!
Skype is link.jazz