Gaming Looking For collaboration

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Donavon im 18 years old.I'm looking for people to collaborate with I know I have already, made a post about this but im making another one since I can collaborate now. Ok lets get down to business. I play many games on my channel but im mostly looking to have fun im looking for people who take YouTube seriously. Im looking for someone to help me beat the 4k-1k rule if you wanna help. also im still kinda new to YouTube
REQUIREMENTS:
I have a few Requirements before we get started Im looking for people who have no less than 50-500 subs theres only one acceptation to this rule I will review your channel to see if I want to collaborate with you its ok if you are above that mark and want to help me thats fine
Next Requirement you have to have a legit setup I mean mic,headphones pc,ps4,xbox one, Atleast have a decent pc for gaming pleas,
I dont care what games you play we just need to work together and make a plan
Ohh and pleas know how to edit your videos I can help with that as well
Last Requirement Pleas try not to curse to much in videos we collab in I know I have a video with cursing but I was casually playing with my freind and I have told myself that I wont curse if I do I will bleep it from now on

Most important thing respect each other and DO YOUR BEST AND FORGET THE REST! Thank you for reading this[DOUBLEPOST=1518900740][/DOUBLEPOST]Dont look at my old post

Last edited: