Review4Review Looking for feedback on my new channel!

Micavity

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, Micavity here. I have been apart of freedom for almost 2 years. I have made a new youtube channel recently and it is non gaming focused. My other channel, gaming related, I am having a hard time finding motivation for. I love gaming, but doing youtube for gaming just isnt making me happy anymore. So i made a new channel that revolves around vaping, spreading awareness, talking on advocacy, talking about pending fda regulations, and studies about vaping. I am also doing e-cig and e-juice reviews.

I do not know if a lot of people at freedom know much about vaping, and that is OK. What i am looking for is some feedback on how i handle myself infront of a camera, editing, and other things that may be relevant to help me shape the channel to what i want it to be.

Anyone looking for reviews can also let me know and i will gladly take a look at your channel. My gaming channel was nothing huge, 1800 subs, but i feel like when it comes to gaming content i know a little more about the editing and stuff than a "in front of the camera" type channel.

Thanks!

-Micavity

Reactions: Viplexity

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I am a vapor person as well, I enjoyed the last juice review you did. My only suggestion would be to tag tag tag your video. That way people can find it when searching.

Gaming with Jennifer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
I don't know a thing about vaping, so I can't help much content-wise I'm afraid. In terms of camera presence, you're already doing pretty well. The main thing I can advice is eye contact - you often look away from the camera and although that's fine sometimes, in my opinion you may be doing it a little too much. Try and even out your lighting on your face too so it's not so half light half dark, but other than that you're good to go. Good luck!

If you could take a look at my channel I would be grateful, any help is appreciated!

Last edited:

Micavity

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
YouTube
I don't know a thing about vaping, so I can't help much content-wise I'm afraid. In terms of camera presence, you're already doing pretty well. The main thing I can advice is eye contact - you often look away from the camera and although that's fine sometimes, in my opinion you may be doing it a little too much. Try and even out your lighting on your face too so it's not so half light half dark, but other than that you're good to go. Good luck!

If you could take a look at my channel I would be grateful, any help is appreciated!
Thanks Jennifer! I will take a look at your channel when i get home this evening! Appreciate your advice! :D

Micavity

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
YouTube

Thumbnails are NICE first off, what do you use for thumbnails? Photoshop?

I enjoy your COD series quite a bit, all of the videos that i have watched you do an awesome job of talking to the camera and or audience. I really like the idea of the "checkpoints" that you do. I will check back if i find anything criticism worthy. We all have things we could do different, I am just not too sure what that is on your channel with what i have seen. Id say for sure to just stay consistent and keep pushing quality content :) If i notice anything else i will report back!

Thanks again Jennifer!

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey dude it's cool to see that there is a Vape related channel on freedom! Also the content is good everything is on point. Also you should do some rda's, rta reviews if you can though. Cause people be looking up on that stuff all the time!

Micavity

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey dude it's cool to see that there is a Vape related channel on freedom! Also the content is good everything is on point. Also you should do some rda's, rta reviews if you can though. Cause people be looking up on that stuff all the time!
Thanks King! I do have a velocity RDA and the Hannya RDA i could do some stuff on this week! Thanks for the input! :D