Service Request Looking for gaming channel!

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
Im looking for channel that produces Let's Plays/walkthrous with commentery. I would like to get some channels here to subscribe for if that channel is what im looking for. Some story based games would be nice :) I have to say that im somewhat bored of my channel list and i need something fresh. So why not ask here than search randomly 100 channels :)

Reactions: KenjiTakashami

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Im looking for channel that produces Let's Plays/walkthrous with commentery. I would like to get some channels here to subscribe for if that channel is what im looking for. Some story based games would be nice :) I have to say that im somewhat bored of my channel list and i need something fresh. So why not ask here than search randomly 100 channels :)
hey man i do intros for gaming check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUITTB3NqDYGz2u7aLv4ewQ

KenjiTakashami

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
i do gaming commentaries and montages... but unfortunately im limited on quality :/ editing software and mic's are expensive af :/

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I do gaming commentaries, but haven't dabbled too much into story based games just for the fact i like the convenience of online play. Other than that, feel free to stop by and say hi! I'd enjoy friendly conversation at the very least :)

CarcGaming

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Just uploaded my first video the other day and making more today! I've got a ridiculous steam libary that i will be plowing through!

-CARC-

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, i mostly make walkthroughs, but I'll be putting a stop into my Uncharted walkthrough videos and replace it with The Last of Us (I know its not new, but its new for me)

I hope you like what I make!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If your looking for a channel filled with Let's Plays and commentary then please don't hesitate to check out my channel via the following link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJyXVJuOKsmnHW6np2Tdwg

As I have recently done quite a few Let's Plays and commentary videos for games such as Gauntlet, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Left 4 Dead, and Resident Evil Revelations 2. Also if your interested I am also advertising a giveaway competition for 100 subscribers.

Last edited: